I Just Had A Really Funny Thought..

schock

I Think MIKA Should Do A Cover Of The YMCA! Lol! How Much Would That Rock!

"It's Fun To Sing With The M-I-K-A," LOL! So What Songs Do You Think MIKA Should Cover?

And Whaddya Think Of ,"The MIKA?" lol.

Schock:thumb_yello:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I still want to hear him do a cover of "Kiss" or "Raspberry Beret" (can you tell I'm a prince fan? col -chuckle out loud)

I really love the idea of him covering YMCA though lol Maybe he could alternate costumes. one day he can be a police man, the next an american indian, then a contruction worker and so on haha That would be brilliant and we could all have a great sing-song at his concerts XD

Oooh, I would also love to sing Damien Rice's "9 crimes" with him just because its a gorgeous song hehe

Well He Can Sing Anything.. Lol, MIKA Would Probably Have Those Costumes Costume Made Like Everything Else, He Has, Lol.

That Would Rock!

Oooh, thriller would be absolutely fabulous!! :naughty: Such a fun song, then we would all have to learn to manage the dance so that we can groove along with him at the concerts hehe

I would love if he would cover some broadway, being a huge broadway/musical junkie =D

Oh Ja, Me Too, Actually I Was Reb. Tevye In My School Musical. I Think It'd Be Funny If He Was Tevye In A Broadway Play! Lol!

It would be interesting if he did a cover of Sunshine in th Rain, by Bodies Without Organs. He has said inte a interview that he likes that song, and it is my favourite song by BWO ^^

I'd loooove to hear his version of ''Money makes the world go around'' or ''Willkommen'' from Cabaret. I love those songs, andif Mika sang them I would love them even more!