A random thread

Sivan

Hmmm... My day... I decided to go to the staff meeting in the morning whereas i hadn't been going for 1 week (and the week before i was on holiday), but none of my co-students were there, cause it was last day and we never come on fridays cause we had classes... But the exam was yesterday, so had no excuse anymore not to come :blink: I felt quite lonely...

I asked them when they was arriving, and they said noon, for the "departure celebration" (last day in the service) :roftl: I spent the morning on the internet, cause there is nothing to do on fridays... And at 11:30 one of the surgeon asked me to go to the O.R. with him :blink: I kinda HAD to go, alas... But the operation was delayed... In the afternoon !! And we're not there in the afternoon :naughty: So i went back to prepare the "party" since the others had arrived... We ate and drank... Everybody liked the tart i had made :biggrin2:

Then i got back home in the middle of the afternoon...

Very intersting day, as you can see :thumb_yello:

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmmm... My day... I decided to go to the staff meeting in the morning whereas i hadn't been going for 1 week (and the week before i was on holiday), but none of my co-students were there, cause it was last day and we never come on fridays cause we had classes... But the exam was yesterday, so had no excuse anymore not to come :blink: I felt quite lonely...

I asked them when they was arriving, and they said noon, for the "departure celebration" (last day in the service) :roftl: I spent the morning on the internet, cause there is nothing to do on fridays... And at 11:30 one of the surgeon asked me to go to the O.R. with him :blink: I kinda HAD to go, alas... But the operation was delayed... In the afternoon !! And we're not there in the afternoon :naughty: So i went back to prepare the "party" since the others had arrived... We ate and drank... Everybody liked the tart i had made :biggrin2:

Then i got back home in the middle of the afternoon...

Very intersting day, as you can see :thumb_yello:

sounds interesting. you work in medicin?? :biggrin2:

Long... Sometimes interesting... :naughty: Very long... But it's not as if i didn't know that when i started :boxed:

What do you wanna do at University ?

lol, medicin, if i don't change my mind. i'm still only in high school yet.

hi everyone.... so tomorrow im going to coachella.... i was suppose to leave today for my brother house and than get out tomorrow morning but my brother decided to go to school tomorrow so he will finish around 2-3...and we will get to coachella at like 6-7...waaaaa

good thing its not mika day but i wanted to see some shows at 6...

well im bored so i thought ill say HI!

and u guys can talk about anything u like here ;)

take lots of pictures pleaaasssseeee

heeeeeeeey i wanna go to med school too!!!:naughty::thumb_yello:

we are all gonna be future doctors....

poor people in the world. we'll probably talk so much about Mika with our patients they'll run out of the hospital... lol :roftl:

yoppapopp how r u on here so often if u r in med school!!!??:shocked: my bro is in med school and my other bro is in dental and my sis is in college and damnn they are always complaining that they have no time to do anything!

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: It's a secret... But you're right, I shouldn't be there so often, for definite...

haha no dont go cus of that! im sure your doing fine!!! what kinda doctor do u wanna be? i was thinking radiologist maybe...im undecided! id definitly chat up my patients with mika talk! unfortunatly im only in 10th grade so thats a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong way off!

i'm in 10th grade too :naughty:

haha no dont go cus of that! im sure your doing fine!!! what kinda doctor do u wanna be? i was thinking radiologist maybe...im undecided! id definitly chat up my patients with mika talk! unfortunatly im only in 10th grade so thats a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong way off!

Well... You sure have the time to think about it !!!

I'd like to be a surgeon... But in France, you "choose" your speciality according to a rank at a national final exam that i will have next year... So if you're 1st you get all the choices, if you're the last one, you get what's left... So we'll see next year !

its not to early to know, im in 11th grade and ive knwon since this summer what i want to bre exactly, i want to be an occupationl therapost or an physical therapist but its good to know because some colleges have programs for what you want

I'd like to be a surgeon... But in France, you "choose" your speciality according to a rank at a national final exam that i will have next year... So if you're 1st you get all the choices, if you're the last one, you get what's left... So we'll see next year !

MY GOD that sucks! im sure ull do fine tho! my bro has to take some really big test like that too..i knew u had to be like at the top of your class to get to the profession that is in highest demand but i dont remember hearing of a test like that! ahh so scary!!!!:shocked:

it's a weird system...in italy it doesn't go in this way (i think :blink: ) you take your degree and then you choose your speciality...