A random thread

Sivan

haha i bet its cus of the studying! studying sucks...unless its super interesting! but im sure ull be uber intrested again once your an intern! it seems like that would be waaaaaaaaay more fun than sitting in a library all day studying! and if mika bring sunshine and laughter in your life then keep on posting!!:biggrin2:

did u have to disect a human? my bros did and eventually me and my sis

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha i bet its cus of the studying! studying sucks...unless its super interesting! but im sure ull be uber intrested again once your an intern! it seems like that would be waaaaaaaaay more fun than sitting in a library all day studying! and if mika bring sunshine and laughter in your life then keep on posting!!:biggrin2:

did u have to disect a human? my bros did and eventually me and my sis

He he... I'd like to be an intern in surgery, so i really should get back into it NOW...

Anyway...

I did have to disect a human in 2nd year... I didn't find it very impressive, i must be very cold hearted :blink: But then i went through several surgery services, so i did see and touch and did little things on them :biggrin2: It's WAY more interesting... And absolutely not the same !

i know this is nothing in comparisons but in biology right now we are doing disections of different animals...theres basically nothing to it tho but i really enjoy it! its so much fun i cant wait to disect the pig! i hate that horrible smell tho! its disgusting..i think disecting the human is pretty disgusting tho...i know that you will have to operate on people later on in life but i dont think i would want pople slicing me open on a metal slab lol

ew i never disected anything in bio...i think everyone in my class woul have a coniption...i dont do well with blood which is why ot is right for me

o theres no blood they like perserve them in fermeldahide...haha have no clue how to spell that...anyways its super smelly and is a bit gross sometimes but its really interesting! i have some people in my class who are a little bit squeemish like my best friend but i help her and you can always look on a buddys! haha i find it really interesting though! maybe i should be a vet!

Random...ummm...anyone can play "Lollipop" on piano??...I do! :cheerful_h4h: I can't even call it playing, it's like strumming the keyboard! Anyone needs chords?

you can play lollipop on the piano!!! :biggrin2: wow nice :D

right now i'm in a good mood, but thank God no one was home a couple of hours ago... haha :roftl:

I was in a bad mood, it was raining outside, I'm coming down with a cold, I've gotta study for a physics exam, and I was thinking that I am sooo in love with Mika, and he doesn't even know that I exist.

But now I'm alot happier!! :biggrin2:

How are you??

right now i'm in a good mood, but thank God no one was home a couple of hours ago... haha :roftl:

I was in a bad mood, it was raining outside, I'm coming down with a cold, I've gotta study for a physics exam, and I was thinking that I am sooo in love with Mika, and he doesn't even know that I exist.

But now I'm alot happier!! :biggrin2:

How are you??

Erm... I'm ok. I feel a bit weird, no homework....

i'm discovering the magical world of "jasc paint shop pro" :blink: but at the moment i can say that photoshop is better... :blink:

Ooh, photoshop. I'm gonna get, I've been using paint to do my pictures and stuff and it isn't great. How much did it cost?