A random thread

Sivan

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i was just writin some stuff for my uni...:thumbdown: and of course listenin to mika!!! and exactly stuck in the middle! :mf_lustslow:

i have to go for a second, have to restart my computer cuz itunes won't start and i'm dying without my music.... :cheerful_h4h:

i know...everywhere i go i've got with me my ipod...do you've got one? mine is green!!

oh yes! I don't separate myself from my ipod. I've got one of those old ipod minis, i've got a pink one. But I intend to by an ipod nano, because the battery on mine keeps dying, and I am really very deperate without music.

The worst thing is when I'm listening to something and all the sudden it dies, even though the battery is completely charged :shocked:

in school I usually manage when the ipod dies, cuz i have my computer :biggrin2:

ooo. green :biggrin2: i've started to like green alot! didn't like green that much before

what kind is it?

ohoh! i want one, need to buy one!! :naughty:so that I can have his pics too :blush-anim-cl:

i know!! it's absolutely fantastic when i'm going to the uni (i've got 1 hour of train!!!:thumbdown: ) and i can listen to his music and in the meanwhile watch him!!! :blush-anim-cl:

i know!! it's absolutely fantastic when i'm going to the uni (i've got 1 hour of train!!!:thumbdown: ) and i can listen to his music and in the meanwhile watch him!!! :blush-anim-cl:

oh, 1 hour train??!! :shocked: that's a long way

oh, 1 hour train??!! :shocked: that's a long way

yes it is!!!:thumbdown: and it's the nearest one!! if i've got only 2 hours of class i always waste a day because of the train...there are few trains...it completely sucks!!! :thumbdown: but at least i've got my ipod...:wink2:

yes it is!!!:thumbdown: and it's the nearest one!! if i've got only 2 hours of class i always waste a day because of the train...there are few trains...it completely sucks!!! :thumbdown: but at least i've got my ipod...:wink2:

OMG! that does suck! I am currently going to a school 5 minutes from my place :biggrin2: it's the greatest, because I used to live a 45 minutes-bus-trip away from school.

oooohh you really lucky!! :cheerful_h4h:

oh yes, and I really do appreciate it every day! :)

but you know what's funny, I manage to get late to class almost every day. not alot, like one minute, but still... :roftl:

oh yes, and I really do appreciate it every day! :)

but you know what's funny, I manage to get late to class almost every day. not alot, like one minute, but still... :roftl:

:naughty: i think it's pretty normal cause you think to have enough time to do everything with calm cause the school is near you...but then you realize that it's late!!! i haven't got this problem...most of the days i'm there 1 hour or half an hour before the class starts...at least i've got a lot of friends nd spend with them my time...

:naughty: i think it's pretty normal cause you think to have enough time to do everything with calm cause the school is near you...but then you realize that it's late!!! i haven't got this problem...most of the days i'm there 1 hour or half an hour before the class starts...at least i've got a lot of friends nd spend with them my time...

yeah! and i'm really not a morning person.

but it was like that for me, before i started high school, I was at my school really early