please be my e-friends

cathij0269

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*says to self* maybe i should get myspace... :bored:

If I can do it anyone can, my kids banned me from MSN because apparently it's not COOL to use long words and punctuation!! - I mean the cheek of it!!! - and thanks to all the lovely people here I have loads of new friends and a fantastic selection of new Mika stuff to gawp at - my kids will starve!!!! (serve em right for saying I am a Web dinosaur!)

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ADDED ME- YOU ARE ALL DELICIOUSLY FABULOUS PEOPLE AND ITS A PLEASURE TO CALL YOU MY FRIENDS

cathi XXXXX

Cathi - I have just added you - I am 46 so may not do your profile any good - but hey - I am there!!! :biggrin2:

I 'm not far off that. Despite my insistance that i'm still in my 20's - I'm 20 15 if you must know - 20 16 next month! Growing up is boring, and thanks to Mika I feel like a teenager again. It's so wrong to have a crush on a 23 yr old - possibly even illegal in some countries but what the hell it's put a spring in my step:naughty: and a bounce all over:blink: :naughty:

Cathi

The wisely auntie who has one glass of wine and swears bliind she can sing like Mika and does so to the embarrassment of her Mika MySpace family:boxed:

you must come from my side of the family then!:bleh:

You can be my adoptive niece. As long as you can stand me getting a bit tipsy on special occasions and singing like Mika....Well I say like Mika, my head says i do but reality says otherwise xx

You can be my adoptive niece. As long as you can stand me getting a bit tipsy on special occasions and singing like Mika....Well I say like Mika, my head says i do but reality says otherwise xx

haha LOL :roftl:

i won't mind :bleh::biggrin2: