please be my e-friends

cathij0269

You can be my adoptive niece. As long as you can stand me getting a bit tipsy on special occasions and singing like Mika....Well I say like Mika, my head says i do but reality says otherwise xx

I would love you as my favourite aunt too! But I guess I'm too old for that.

Let's be sisters instead (perhaps sometime in crime...)

:naughty:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love you as my favourite aunt too! But I guess I'm too old for that.

Let's be sisters instead (perhaps sometime in crime...)

:naughty:

Sisters who share everything, and what do you mean too old for that, you cannot be older than me. I am tons older than you, I imagine

I've added you! :biggrin2:

If I can do it anyone can, my kids banned me from MSN because apparently it's not COOL to use long words and punctuation!! - I mean the cheek of it!!!

O_O Whaaaaaaat?! I ALWAYS use long words and punctuation on MSN! I can't stand text speak! (Hell, I use long words and punctuation in my texts too, unless I'm forced to shorten words due to space constraints XD )

O_O Whaaaaaaat?! I ALWAYS use long words and punctuation on MSN! I can't stand text speak! (Hell, I use long words and punctuation in my texts too, unless I'm forced to shorten words due to space constraints XD )

yeah, the "What" wasn't all that short :bleh: LOL :roftl:sorry...

I would like to hear that!! :punk:

don't you feel like recording something?? :biggrin2:

My singing is terrible. I am not just saying that I sing Grace Kelly and I actually get told to shut up, except from my niece, who says my voice is good....I wouldn't record it as I would be too embarrassed.

You are so sweet, but I really would kill Mika's songs. I think in my head I can get the note but really it sounds like a cat being strangled with a megaphone at it's mouth. I love Mika too much to do that to his songs

You are so sweet, but I really would kill Mika's songs. I think in my head I can get the note but really it sounds like a cat being strangled with a megaphone at it's mouth. I love Mika too much to do that to his songs

LMFAO :lmao: dying here... lol

okok...

LMFAO :lmao: dying here... lol

okok...

So you have heard my singing then. See I can kill people with my singing. I can be used to scare off burglars and other bad people

So you have heard my singing then. See I can kill people with my singing. I can be used to scare off burglars and other bad people

LOL! NOO!

I really can't think that you sound bad.

All the really good people, with beautiful voices say that they can't sing... :wink2:

I've added you! :biggrin2:

I'm the same way! Besides, I find it really hard to read and understand text speak. It quickly becomes gibberish, especially if the writer tried to be particularly quick. Same thing with the space contraints.

Well, I'm not cool by any stretch of the imagination, really... at all. :bleh::biggrin2: