Post weird MIKA photos here!!!

xLAURENx

hiya

]I thaught this could be a funny thread....of all the strangest, shocking,funny and weirdest pictures you can find of MIKA!!!!:biggrin2:

I WILL START IT OFF!!!!!

mikafunny1.jpg[/img]

mikascary.jpg

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

*haha*

xxxxx:thumb_yello:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how do u know who she is??

that is a good question, so tell us how do you know? you cant just say something like then then go out for coffee:roftl:

I love those pics so funny, wish i was Mikas 'friend':biggrin2:

OMG... i hope MIKA dosent mind us talking about this.... i really dont wanna tell...but........no i cant!!! THIS IS HIS PERSONAL LIFE!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: SORRY!!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

please tell all:biggrin2:

Well it is the sister who actually began life as a man but had a sex change and he used to be my boyfriend at school but now we are just friends of course:naughty: So I know everything about Mika all there is to know but I am not going tell anyone anything. So where has Lauren gone:shocked: and that contract is TRUE daisylou:sneaky2:

Well it is the sister who actually began life as a man but had a sex change and he used to be my boyfriend at school but now we are just friends of course:naughty: So I know everything about Mika all there is to know but I am not going tell anyone anything. So where has Lauren gone:shocked: and that contract is TRUE daisylou:sneaky2:

LMAO! The hilarity! :roftl: :roftl:

obviously I am not really, dont want to get anyones hopes up:biggrin2: :wink2: If I was I would not be in here all the time I would be hanging out with mate Mika:punk: :punk:

lol i knew you weren't. i'd love to be his friend though! would be awthum!

MIKA MY FRIEND OH i hurts just to think about it, how much fun would life be:shocked: Oh well still we know laurens(friend of the band)

COME BACK LAUREN

yeah, c'mon lauren!!! i wanna know too!!! :blink: