• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Go to the forums index.

Click on Members Only Exclusives.

Then click on Audio/ Music/ MP3 etc.

Then go to page 3 and look down for [Live Recording] Mika in Radio 2 Music Club, click on that.

Please tell me if I haven't explained clearly, I may be too tired to think normally.

I did try to give a thread link btw, but it's not possible for the members only sections I think.

Why would "Any Other World" be on an Orbit commercial?

lol hehe thats be pretty weird, but COOL at the same time! hehe any other world for a orbit gum commercial.....

well it does make a bit of sense...like "in any other world you could tell the difference between the gums".......

That's ok, no-one ever notice me.. I'm allways blending in, and behaving like a good girl... :mf_rosetinted:

soz i never ment it like that i just didnt recognise the photo... i was looking for your myspace photo!!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

haha yes i thought i found it but it turned out...i didnt.. but then i never posted back...so if anyone can find this PLEASE share it with us!!!!

Oh I'm so sorry I led you through all those directions yesterday for nothing.:blush-anim-cl:

the reason I thought of that interview is because of what xLaurenx described:

IT GOES SOMETHING LIKE ORBIT GUM GOOD FOR YOUR TEETH.....UM......ERM...*CLAP,CLAP,CLAP*....OH DAMN I FORGOTT IT IT WAS IN AN INTERVIEW!!!!! BUT I CANT REMEMBER WHICH ONE!!!!! GOD IM SOOOOOOO DUMB!!! :insane::biggrin2:

at 5:48 of the 2nd part of the interview , Mika does the clap, clap and sort of sings 'orbit chewing gum ... and it's good for your teeth too' but not actually the whole jingle... so I don't know then what xLaurenx is refering to, sorry :blush-anim-cl:

Oh I'm so sorry I led you through all those directions yesterday for nothing.:blush-anim-cl:

the reason I thought of that interview is because of what xLaurenx described:

at 5:48 of the 2nd part of the interview , Mika does the clap, clap and sort of sings 'orbit chewing gum ... and it's good for your teeth too' but not actually the whole jingle... so I don't know then what xLaurenx is refering to, sorry :blush-anim-cl:

haha NO thanks! i think i might have clicked on the wrong thing or something...idk if i heard the thing ur talking about haha it was like a 30 min radio thingy idk...i liked listening to the radio thing tho! so thanks haha