Mika singing in opera

kristin897

Haha oh he is going to LOVE you for that. :roftl:

:roftl:

You know what my niece told me the other day?

"Hannah, you're going to have a gay kid just because you make him that way." I'm not even kidding. :roftl:

It was after we watched Chuck and Larry, and I was talking about how I hope that my future son has an interest in drama and singing like the kid in the movie. :roftl:

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:roftl:

You know what my niece told me the other day?

"Hannah, you're going to have a gay kid just because you make him that way." I'm not even kidding. :roftl:

It was after we watched Chuck and Larry, and I was talking about how I hope that my future son has an interest in drama and singing like the kid in the movie. :roftl:

Haha nice! Your niece is funny.

That kind of reminds me of the movie The Family Stone. Have you seen it? The mom (Diane Keaton) wanted her sons to be gay. You are going to be like Diane Keaton in that movie when you're older.

That kind of reminds me of the movie The Family Stone. Have you seen it? The mom (Diane Keaton) wanted her sons to be gay. You are going to be like Diane Keaton in that movie when you're older.

:roll1: Hannah Keaton!

:roftl: I love that movie!

Well, I don't want my son to be gay. Of course, if he turns out gay it won't matter to me because I don't care about that, honestly, but I just want to have a very cultured, artsy kid who has an interest in the arts. :original:

"Fabulicious!" :roftl:

:roftl: I love that movie!

Well, I don't want my son to be gay. Of course, if he turns out gay it won't matter to me because I don't care about that, honestly, but I just want to have a very cultured, artsy kid who has an interest in the arts. :original:

"Fabulicious!" :roftl:

I couldn't agree with you more. I want a cultured son, too.

how darling?! *pinches cheeks like an aunt with bad breath*

lmao I resemble that remark, I have wanted to pinch his dimpled cheeks since day one and still do, one day I will, he will get the shock of his life when this aging old biddy charges up to him and just grabs a handful of his his face and goes....OOooOOOOOOooooooo I needed that. :naughty::biggrin2:

It took me long, but I got the cd! :biggrin2:

For those of you interested, this is the download link for the MP3 (the part where Mika sings, the whole opera would be too much), and I also put a link with the lyrics (Mika is the boy!). I hope this is ok, it's not like the demo-mp3 is it? Well, if I'm not allowed to do this, then I will hear from you mods and I will take it off.

The MP3 :

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/5/1/1036435/The%20Pilgrim%20Meets%20Mr%20By-Ends.MP3

The lyrics :

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/5/1/1036435/The%20Pilgrim%20meets%20Mister%20By-Ends.doc

Hope this will work! I've never tried this before.

If it does : enjoy!

Bedankt Martine! :thumb_yello:

• 3 months later...

For those of you interested, this is the download link for the MP3 (the part where Mika sings, the whole opera would be too much), and I also put a link with the lyrics (Mika is the boy!). I hope this is ok, it's not like the demo-mp3 is it? Well, if I'm not allowed to do this, then I will hear from you mods and I will take it off.

The MP3 :

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/5/1/1036435/The%20Pilgrim%20Meets%20Mr%20By-Ends.MP3

The lyrics :

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/5/1/1036435/The%20Pilgrim%20meets%20Mister%20By-Ends.doc

Danke Martine! :) I just ordered the CD from hmv.co.uk btw! :roftl:

The MP3 :

The lyrics :

Thanks!!!!

i already heard about 8 minutes, but i still dun know which part is him??? :boxed:

the first person who sings....and all the childish voices following...(the other ones are 2 male adults and a strong woman)

he sings like a fairy...but a male one, like one from Lord of the Rings hahaha:roftl:

the first person who sings....and all the childish voices following...(the other ones are 2 male adults and a strong woman)

he sings like a fairy...but a male one, like one from Lord of the Rings hahaha:roftl:

OMGGGGGGGGGG!

i can't stop laughing when i know it is him!!!!!!!!! :roftl: :roftl:

it's a female voice :blink: .........oh an angel i would say :naughty: