Mika as Sexy Man of 2007

cloud

Hey when you're already on the page you just have to click on "vote pour un homme sexy" at the bottom of the page....and then you'll see list of all candidates to choose from :thumb_yello:

I hope you'll vote for Mka though *haha*

thabks for that! i did vote now. oh no worries, there's no competition: I like jude and hugh, but not at all as much as mika :) so that'd be my truly heart felt vote anyway! :wink2:

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I found this hope no one has posted yet.. but Mika is in the Sexy man competition of 2007 against names like Johnny Depp, George Clooney, Jude Law and more.. Vote Now! :mf_lustslow:

http://www.aufeminin.com/mag/luxe/d1331/c39979.html

http://www.aufeminin.com/mag/luxe/d1331/c35970.html

I TRIED TO VOTE CLOUD ... ,BUT COULD NOT UNDERSTAND THE FRENCH ... maybe you could give us a translation ??? So that we may vote as well ??!!

I TRIED TO VOTE CLOUD ... ,BUT COULD NOT UNDERSTAND THE FRENCH ... maybe you could give us a translation ??? So that we may vote as well ??!!

So, once again how it works ;) I'd explain it a thousand tims if it's just good for Mika :wink2:

You go on the first link and then when you're on the page you have to click on "vote pour un home sexy" at the bottom of the page. After that a list with al the candidates to chose from will appear =)

GO MIKA!!!

:sorry:I'm not french but i went crazy clicking on Mika Mika Mika and i think it worked but dont worry Mariposa has it down to the "T" and i dont think she minds giving you instructions....

Dang it! These are the days i wish i wouldn't have ditched my French class... :naughty:

Oh dear...what can I do now?

MIKA

or

JOHNNY?...:blink: :blink: :blink:

OMG what did I caught myself into?

*thinks thinks thinks*

I know you will hate me but...this is a tough situation! sigh..

:bash:SNAP OUT OF IT!!! You're not thinking straight! You have to vote for Mika, He needs our support!

Voting like mad, I hope we will see the results tomorrow, when they refresh the page...

gosh, I cant keep away from this page.... im going mad!

anyway, yeah. I just had a fantasy thought: :naughty:

when the voting comitte gets there in the morning the first thing they see is that Mika passed Johnny and is now at 75% and Johnny still at 25%:biggrin2:

sigh! wouldn't that be nice... We Can Make it Happen!!! keep voting!! everyone!!

make my fantasy come true..

I voted! for Mika of course.

but this made me think for a while about the difference between those who I consider HOT men and the type of guy I consider my IDEAL man (only about physical aspect)

Anyway...maybe Mika is not the hottest one to me but damn if he is hot!

and he's my ideal man soo...:naughty:

BUT HOW CAN IT BE????

BRAD PITT IS AT 1st PLACE WITH 19% AND MIKA AT 9th PLACE WITH 4%?!?!?

COME ON!

Brad Pitt is handsome but...:thumbdown:

VOTED!

only 4 percent - can't believe it...

somehow some people have to be blind!

brad pitt is first and c'mon he's not the youngest guy and has some wrinkles around his eyes...

VOTED!

only 4 percent - can't believe it...

somehow some people have to be blind!

brad pitt is first and c'mon he's not the youngest guy and has some wrinkles around his eyes...

Soooo true :biggrin2:

Yessss !!! You guys it's working i just checked the voting Poll and no one has any changes but Mika he went up to 5 Johnny and Brad are at the same % still... keep voting.. C'Mon help me out Here.. Tell all your buddies.. :)

Yessss !!! You guys it's working i just checked the voting Poll and no one has any changes but Mika he went up to 5 Johnny and Brad are at the same % still... keep voting.. C'Mon help me out Here.. Tell all your buddies.. :)

MFC power!! :glasses3::biggrin2: