Your Mika-wall.

femifrosk

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeahh!! i actually refer to mine as my mika "shrine" and it has actually morphed from my queen shrine as you can see. here's an old pic of it..

HPIM3584.jpg

i've added to it a TON though since i took that pic but i'm too lazy to go up and take a new one.. that whole blue wall is COVERED with pics and i have one of my mika art pictures framed and all the queen stuff has been totally covered up.. sorry Queen i still love you lol!!

i need a mika poster SO bad because above my bed on my ceiling i have pictures of hot boysssss (johnny depp, jude law and zac efron) but i love Mika more than any of them and i don't have a poster!! where did you guys get yours??

No posters, but I got an article, his signature, my ticket and a little review hanging together on a frame :D I'll take a picture when I get my special Mika prize :D

Lucky EnFa. I'm jealous.

I've only posters and pictures.

:crybaby:

All i have on my walls r Darren Hayes posters from his solo tours and 2 from oz and some from cds:thumb_yello: no Mika ones:thumbdown: but i will tell u wot i would like is the Mika album painted on my bedroom wall and queen creast on one of the other walls in my bedroom.Incase u think it's my room but it's my spare room in it i have all my music things in :biggrin2:

I wish I had a Mika-wall :(

If I had a printer that worked, I would definitaley (don't know how to spell that word :bleh:) print out a lot of picture of him.

At least I have the cd standing on my cd-player, clearly visible. I also got an article I cut out from the local newspaper (I was very surprised when they had an article about Mika), but it's in a drawer right now :/

I was going to buy a Mika poster on Tradera, an auction site, but I forgot it >_<

I want a Mika wall, corner or something! ^^

yeahh!! i actually refer to mine as my mika "shrine" and it has actually morphed from my queen shrine as you can see. here's an old pic of it..

HPIM3584.jpg

i've added to it a TON though since i took that pic but i'm too lazy to go up and take a new one.. that whole blue wall is COVERED with pics and i have one of my mika art pictures framed and all the queen stuff has been totally covered up.. sorry Queen i still love you lol!!

i need a mika poster SO bad because above my bed on my ceiling i have pictures of hot boysssss (johnny depp, jude law and zac efron) but i love Mika more than any of them and i don't have a poster!! where did you guys get yours??

i have that MIKA pic too!!:wub2:

hi

yeh i have one... its not a very big one yet because there isnt many pics of MIKA out yet but... heres mine, its growing every day!!!!!

ive got a badge thing that i got from a MIKA gig i went to and a photo i took at the gig!!!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

IMG011.jpg

i will post another picture of it when its grown a bit more!!!... i was gonna stick the MIKA ticket on there but ...nah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

xxxxxxxxxx

I wish I had a Mika-wall :(

If I had a printer that worked, I would definitaley (don't know how to spell that word :bleh:) print out a lot of picture of him.

At least I have the cd standing on my cd-player, clearly visible. I also got an article I cut out from the local newspaper (I was very surprised when they had an article about Mika), but it's in a drawer right now :/

I was going to buy a Mika poster on Tradera, an auction site, but I forgot it >_<

I want a Mika wall, corner or something! ^^

local as in Jämshög or local as in sverige?? :blink:

hi

yeh i have one... its not a very big one yet because there isnt many pics of MIKA out yet but... heres mine, its growing every day!!!!!

ive got a badge thing that i got from a MIKA gig i went to and a photo i took at the gig!!!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

IMG011.jpg

i will post another picture of it when its grown a bit more!!!... i was gonna stick the MIKA ticket on there but ...nah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

xxxxxxxxxx

why are there sooo many pictures that I havn't got!!! :annoyed_h4h:

HPIM3584.jpg

AhhhhhhH! Is that one article thingy about Mika from Teen Vogue? What issue was that? I haaave to find it :P haha

AhhhhhhH! Is that one article thingy about Mika from Teen Vogue? What issue was that? I haaave to find it :P haha

umm i'm pretty sure it was last months but it might have been from two months ago, i'm too lazy to go up 3 flights of stairs to check right now lol.. i posted it on here in this thread -

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2070&highlight=teen+vogue

the pic is soooooo gorgeousssssss

local as in Jämshög or local as in sverige?? :blink:

Local as in Blekinge ^^

hi

ive got a badge thing that i got from a MIKA gig i went to and a photo i took at the gig!!!!!!:biggrin2:

IMG011.jpg

i will post another picture of it when its grown a bit more!!!... i was gonna stick the MIKA ticket on there but ...nah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxx

I've never seen that big picture before, it looks gorgeous!

Mines similar to mel_tinydancer's. I made it March 31st.. the day after I met him at Borders!

<3

IMG_4542.jpg

He signed my shirt/CD and I got a MIKA ball <3

You've got a lot of cool stuff ^^ I've never seen a Mika ball before :biggrin2:

Mines similar to mel_tinydancer's. I made it March 31st.. the day after I met him at Borders!

He signed my shirt/CD and I got a MIKA ball <3

You're so lucky!

I wish I had a Mika wall...I think I'll start right away! Now I have no school for a week!:biggrin2:

You've got one of Mika's balls!??!.wait......:blink::blush-anim-cl:

I want a Mika ball too!