Your Mika-wall.

femifrosk

MIKAWALL.jpg

Its not as impressive as everyone elses YET though ehehehe :thumb_yello:

wow I like this one! what are all those CD boxes? I see the cover of LiCM, but what are all the others?

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wow I like this one! what are all those CD boxes? I see the cover of LiCM, but what are all the others?

from right to left....

Grace Kelly 7inch Vinyl

Mika UK version LICM

Mika Grace Kelly promo cd

Mika Love today Promo cd

Mika love today Remixes

Mika Love today 7inch Vinyl

Mika love today Single release

also in the picture but you cant see it there is a bar of Milka chocolate just because im mad and it Nearly says Mika :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

from right to left....

Grace Kelly 7inch Vinyl

Mika UK version LICM

Mika Grace Kelly promo cd

Mika Love today Promo cd

Mika love today Remixes

Mika Love today 7inch Vinyl

Mika love today Single release

also in the picture but you cant see it there is a bar of Milka chocolate just because im mad and it Nearly says Mika :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

wow pretty impressive! thanks for the explanation :thumb_yello:

I can't put pics on my wall! :sneaky2: So i have a Mika phone. I have Grace kelly as my ringtone, love today as my message alert, Grace Kelly for my alarm, his face from my background (smiling of coarse) :mf_lustslow: 50 other pictures that rotate on my background and screen saver, grace kelly and love today in video and audio.. and a few more things.:wink2::blush-anim-cl:

I can't put pics on my wall! :sneaky2: So i have a Mika phone. I have Grace kelly as my ringtone, love today as my message alert, Grace Kelly for my alarm, his face from my background (smiling of coarse) :mf_lustslow: 50 other pictures that rotate on my background and screen saver, grace kelly and love today in video and audio.. and a few more things.:wink2::blush-anim-cl:

i have a mika phone as well! i only miss the sms alert: i want to find something like his laugh or a short sentence from one of his interviews but i can't chose!:biggrin2:

OMG these are awesome. I feel like an old fart now. I forget what its like having your fav. singer or actor plastered all over your wall. I dont think i could do that in my living room...hubby might not like it lol.

My Mika "wall"

I'm going to use my bookmark, tonight, 'cos I'm reading HC Andersen (fairy tales) so I think Mika will fit right in!

I've also got an article on my door :thumb_yello:

post-1862-142983655935_thumb.jpg