Your Mika-wall.

femifrosk

We don't have Italian supermarkets here:naughty:

What would I do with it? :das: Have you actually eaten it or or do you only use it for art? ;)

I ae most of it and used some for my Pope action figure and Mika

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You should have made a necklace of them and then given it to Mika :)

Isn't it enough I gave him undies - which I weared on my head like a hat when I hugged him? :mf_lustslow:

*cough* bragging fanwhore *cough*

Isn't it enough I gave him undies - which I weared on my head like a hat when I hugged him? :mf_lustslow:

*cough* bragging fanwhore *cough*

Well, you should have filled those undies with that nice shaped pasta....:blink: So he could have used it as a pillow:wink2:

Did you talk to him?

Well, you should have filled those undies with that nice shaped pasta....:blink: So he could have used it as a pillow:wink2:

Did you talk to him?

Yeah. And we had chicken behind his drums.

We had it in his drums. I really do love a good nice spicey chicken. There's so many of restaurants that serve it in Cop.

We had it under his drums.

I'm not very much into chicken. But I can always make some exeptions. Depends on the chicken you know. :)

We had it under his drums.

I'm not very much into chicken. But I can always make some exeptions. Depends on the chicken you know. :)

Im also more a lamb girl. But he didn't want the lamb. But I got to inhalate him. He smelled nice of drums.

i only have a t-shirt and the drumstick, and some glitter stuff, no poster :(

Hva har mix for en plakat?

I really tried to catch the drumstick. Did you stand in the corner, by the stage?

Det er sådan en.. Han her en trøje, med en medalje printet på, på. Og tape for munden. Der var også en i Vi Unge for lidt tid siden!

I really tried to catch the drumstick. Did you stand in the corner, by the stage?

Det er sådan en.. Han her en trøje, med en medalje printet på, på. Og tape for munden. Der var også en i Vi Unge for lidt tid siden!

Ja stod sån lige lidt til højre for midten af scenen, fik den lige i hovedet hehe :D men greb den heldigvis, den ku jo godt ha fløjet videre ud..

ja den plakat ka jeg ik så godt li..

Ja stod sån lige lidt til højre for midten af scenen, fik den lige i hovedet hehe :D men greb den heldigvis, den ku jo godt ha fløjet videre ud..

ja den plakat ka jeg ik så godt li..

Jeg er ligeglad - jeg ændrer dem bare :biggrin2:

I saw you - I was SO ready to jump you and steal it :roftl:

HAHA :biggrin2: i wouldnt have let you get it, i was so happy :bleh:

Hmm.. I would have done anything :roftl:

Did you see our MFC sign? Vally gave it too me. I said it was embarrassing, and some EMO's said they would hold it!