does MIKA smoke????

xLAURENx

Hey ppl!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin2:

i was just wondering if MIKA smoked???? coz i really hope he dosnt!!!!

im just asking this question out of curiosity and because in a few photos ive seen, there has been a cigerete packet beside him or an ash tray infront of him!!!!!!! :shocked:

does anyone know?????

thankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxx:thumb_yello:

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thankyou but where does it say on here that he dosnt smoke!!!???

i know he says bad habbits but some people dont class smoking as a bad habbit!!!!! :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: cute video though

Yes, he said it just after the "bad habits" thing...

no...he says that he doesn't smell particularly bad!!!! :wink2: btw i think he doesn't smoke..in another thread some1 said that smokin can ruin the voice so...

Doesn't mean anything... Tons of great singers smoke !! And they know that.

i dont think he smokes. he would have been caught with a cigarette in hand by now. and that picture you saw may have belonged to someone else.

there's this video of me as a baby and i was caught holding a box of cigarettes and shoving them in my mouth (the BOX, not the fags!), and i dont smoke lmao! I PARTICULARLY didnt at that age!!! :roftl: :roftl:

COME ON !!! :shocked:

smoking isn't disgusting !! people have smoked for ages and it's not because governments want to ban it that it should be described as " disgusting " !!

Okay it's bad for health, but why should smokers be judged by non-smokers if they don't disturb them with smoke ?

* i'm sorry, but i'm totally against the ban of smoking in france so i tend to debate a lot with people around me :biggrin2: *

anyway i don't think that mika smokes, i think that as a former opera student his teachers must have told him how bad for his voice it was :biggrin2: !! and a guy who smokes couldn't have such a high-pitched voice for ever i think .

COME ON !!! :shocked:

smoking isn't disgusting !! people have smoked for ages and it's not because governments want to ban it that it should be described as " disgusting " !!

Okay it's bad for health, but why should smokers be judged by non-smokers if they don't disturb them with smoke ?

* i'm sorry, but i'm totally against the ban of smoking in france so i tend to debate a lot with people around me :biggrin2: *

anyway i don't think that mika smokes, i think that as a former opera student his teachers must have told him how bad for his voice it was :biggrin2: !! and a guy who smokes couldn't have such a high-pitched voice for ever i think .

I used to smoke for about 5 years and stopped 4 years ago. I wouldn't do it again, because I think it's disgusting, but I understand why people do it - it's addictive. So, I don't judge, but I can speak from both sides, if you know what I mean. :wink2:

yes yes i completely am in agreeance aswell ...as a past smoker yes i do agree its very very addictive i couldnt function without the first cigarette of the day and when things got stressfull i felt the need for one aswell...But i did it because at the time i was addicted and HAD to :mf_rosetinted:

Perhaps a complete ban on smoking in public is the wrong thing to do but its happening and there isnt much we can do about it :boxed:

But giving up was a good move on my part as now i have more money than i used to :biggrin2:

Though I myself don't smoke, and would honestly dislike the fact if Mika smoked, I don't really think it's a question of being smart. I wouldn't judge anyone based on things like this.

Moreover it's absolutely true, lots of great singers do smoke, for example Freddie Mercury, one of the greatest singers ever smoked like a chimney, and his voice was still amazing. I'm not saying it does good to your voice anyway, these are just facts.

But somehow I think Mika doesn't. I don't have a clue why, it's just as I imagine him.

well i smoke too, but i don't think i will do it forever... i do think that when my life is more structured that i will make the decision to stop. and i can do it , i quitted once, and i didn't smoke for 2 years... but then a lot of things happened and all my new friends were smokers... you know how that goes...

i don't think he smokes though, he doesn't look the smoking type