does MIKA smoke????

xLAURENx

But somehow I think Mika doesn't. I don't have a clue why, it's just as I imagine him.

i think you're right. Mika seems far too self-confident to smoke. As if he didn't need that to feel great. I also think that he doesn't smoke. Might be wrong though :naughty:

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well i smoke too, but i don't think i will do it forever... i do think that when my life is more structured that i will make the decision to stop. and i can do it , i quitted once, and i didn't smoke for 2 years... but then a lot of things happened and all my new friends were smokers... you know how that goes...

yay i know :biggrin2: !!

Though I myself don't smoke, and would honestly dislike the fact if Mika smoked, I don't really think it's a question of being smart. I wouldn't judge anyone based on things like this.

Moreover it's absolutely true, lots of great singers do smoke, for example Freddie Mercury, one of the greatest singers ever smoked like a chimney, and his voice was still amazing. I'm not saying it does good to your voice anyway, these are just facts.

But somehow I think Mika doesn't. I don't have a clue why, it's just as I imagine him.

Maybe because he is too PURE for us to think he smokes. Even if I smoked myself, I still wouldn't want him to smoke! Look at this face - can you honestly imagine him holding a cigarette in his teeth?!

71.jpg

Maybe because he is too PURE for us to think he smokes. Even if I smoked myself, I still wouldn't want him to smoke! Look at this face - can you honestly imagine him holding a cigarette in his teeth?!

71.jpg

he has really really white teeth :biggrin2: so i guess he doesn't smoke.

I was a MAJOR smoker (smoked for 37 years!) so that gives you a hint how old I am. Point is on May 7th of this year it will be a year since I gave it up! I KNOW smokers' habits, etc. and I really don't think Mika is a smoker. Someone mentioned that he would've been caught with a smoke in hand by this point. So true! Plus it would wreak havoc on his voice, although I do know other singers like Freddie Mercury did smoke and got away with it. A lot of singers have self-destructive tendencies (and you know I don't need to name any names here!) and Mika seems to be the polar opposite of this! He is meticulous about his person, his clothes, his music.... He evens said he wouldn't do drugs because he'd probably fall off the stage! This is a man who looks after himself and also seems to look after those around him - his family and yes, even his fans. It took me a long time to realize what a self destructive habit smoking was - how harmful 2nd hand smoke was - one of the main reasons why I quit was the horrendous guilt I felt for the 2nd hand smoke that my cat was breathing!!! Now imagine doing that to your parents, siblings, or partner.... Mika cares more than that....

It's funny how people turn what he says to his advantage...

When i read/heard that he said he wouldn't do drugs cause he would fall off the stage, i didn't think "oh ! he's looking after himself" :blink: I think, according to his humour, that it was sarcastic, like "i already jump like an idiot without drugs, so it would be worse if i did it"...

Anyway... I'm quoting this one cause you just wrote it, but it's always like that... With anything he says...

Funny :biggrin2:

But i do think that as long as his mother is around him, he should be in good hands...

His skin is way to glowing to be a smoker, he does not seem that type at all, way to confident i agree... smoking is for plonkers these days.......I used to smoke and have nothing against smokers by the way, it is hard to stop:biggrin2:

His skin is way to glowing to be a smoker, he does not seem that type at all, way to confident i agree... smoking is for plonkers these days.......I used to smoke and have nothing against smokers by the way, it is hard to stop:biggrin2:

hey my skin is glowing even though i'm a smoker !! :biggrin2: lol !!!

thanks to hydratant creams of course !!! :naughty:

I am sure you have beautiful skin:biggrin2: amazing what you can do with cream these days isnt it:biggrin2:

however i must say my teeth are the real problem.... even though i brush them 3 times a day they're not as white as they should be :biggrin2:

LOL :ot: :ot: :chair:

I can't wait for the smoking ban in London to come into effect..in July.... sorry smokers...nothing personal! The thing I hate most about going out on a night out to a club or gig is coming home smelling like an ashtray!.. its in my clothes, hair and skin.. errgh!!

Everyone has their vices.. and i don't have a problem as long as it doesnt effect me.... I just make sure I am not downwind from a smoker where I can..!

As for Mika... I don't think he smokes :)

however i must say my teeth are the real problem.... even though i brush them 3 times a day they're not as white as they should be :biggrin2:

LOL :ot: :ot: :chair:

bleaching kit:wink2: , besides some ppl have yellowish teeth anyway, in fact teeth are not naturally white anyway

JEEZE ...THIS THREAD HAS TURNED INTO A MASSIVE DEBATE , ITS LIKE WE ARE ALL PRESIDENTS OR SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

we are all citizens, so we should debate !! as long as we're not kalachnikoving each other i don't see the problem :naughty::roftl:

Hello everybody!!!

I've been sooo busy in the past few days that I couldn't find a moment to post in MFC...but I've been checking it everyday!

*wonders who cares about her absence :boxed: *

Anyway...I logged in and this thread was the first one that came to my eyes!

because we already discussed about this,didn't we?

Mika..a smoker? mmh..dunno.

looking at his teeth I would say NO but I know some people that have smoked since 2 years or so and their teeth are gorgeous so..that's not the clue.

as for his voice...the beloved Freddie was a smoker but also an awesome singer.

and as regards Mika's sentence about drugs...I interpreted it as "I don't because I'm already too crazy" too.

...:mf_rosetinted:

maybe the point is the fact that he seems to need perfection in whatever he does so I would say NO,he doesn't smoke.

but hey....who knows?

personally I don't care about it.

that wouldn't change my opinion of him!

Hello everybody!!!

I've been sooo busy in the past few days that I couldn't find a moment to post in MFC...but I've been checking it everyday!

*wonders who cares about her absence :boxed: *

Anyway...I logged in and this thread was the first one that came to my eyes!

because we already discussed about this,didn't we?

Mika..a smoker? mmh..dunno.

looking at his teeth I would say NO but I know some people that have smoked since 2 years or so and their teeth are gorgeous so..that's not the clue.

as for his voice...the beloved Freddie was a smoker but also an awesome singer.

and as regards Mika's sentence about drugs...I interpreted it as "I don't because I'm already too crazy" too.

...:mf_rosetinted:

maybe the point is the fact that he seems to need perfection in whatever he does so I would say NO,he doesn't smoke.

but hey....who knows?

personally I don't care about it.

that wouldn't change my opinion of him!

hey hey hey!!!! welcome!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

COME ON !!! :shocked:

smoking isn't disgusting !! people have smoked for ages and it's not because governments want to ban it that it should be described as " disgusting " !!

Okay it's bad for health, but why should smokers be judged by non-smokers if they don't disturb them with smoke ?

:thumb_yello: I totally agree with you.

all this big talking about smokers...sometimes it just pisses me off.

of course because I'm a smoker too but why do people have to give so easily judgements about the others?

what's the matter?

LIVE AND LET LIVE! if you know what I mean.

COME ON !!! :shocked:

smoking isn't disgusting !! people have smoked for ages and it's not because governments want to ban it that it should be described as " disgusting " !!

Okay it's bad for health, but why should smokers be judged by non-smokers if they don't disturb them with smoke ?

i'm agree with what you say here!:thumb_yello: why should smoking be disgusting? i smoke too but if i'm with people that don't like smoke, i'm the first to say sorry and go to another place to finish my fag...

i'm agree with what you say here!:thumb_yello: why should smoking be disgusting? i smoke too but if i'm with people that don't like smoke, i'm the first to say sorry and go to another place to finish my fag...

oh yeah, i heard there was a ban in italia too :naughty: ... Every european country is getting little by little anti-smokers. I think it's a way for the state to interfere in the people's private life :thumbdown:

Y'know, since I quit a year ago I try really hard not to come across like the irritating, arrogant ex-smoker high atop the soapbox. I remember all too well what it was like when I smoked and all those (unsolicited yet well-meaning) non-smokers pushed and preached their views down my throat. I promised myself I would never do the same! However, if someone independently expresses the desire or even an interest in quitting I wholeheartedly support them! There have been so many positive changes in my life since I quit! I don't stink like a friggin' ashtray. My teeth aren't yellow. My skin looks nicer. I can breathe - so can my cat. I taste food/drinks! I have 'way more money! More money means more music, travel, MIKA!!! The list goes on and on.....:thumb_yello: Need I say more????