• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bravo !!!

Juste comme ça, pour le dire !! Parce que c'est pas rien !! :thumb_yello:

Continue !!!

Otherwise, I have the feeling he wears contact lenses most of the time, but sometimes glasses, maybe just to rest his eyes. That's what I do too..

t'es française aussi? :mf_rosetinted: (sorry i KNOW im off topic)

anyway i havent seen any photos where he is near cigarettes or ashtrays...

does anyone have some?

He doesn´t smoke. I think he hates it. I remember i saw a pic of one of his US gigs and smoking wasn´t allowed

Yes Im sure I saw photos of this too, the sign read "NO SMOKING on request of the artist"

I dont think he smokes, I wouldnt care if he did really, I mean stress related problems kill way more people than smoker related problems. BTW im not a smoker. never have been, I tryed One cigarette when I was in highschool, HATED IT!

Hey ppl!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin2:

i was just wondering if MIKA smoked???? coz i really hope he dosnt!!!!

im just asking this question out of curiosity and because in a few photos ive seen, there has been a cigerete packet beside him or an ash tray infront of him!!!!!!! :shocked:

does anyone know?????

thankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxx:thumb_yello:

Listen to Mika describe what he routinely eats while flying between gigs . .

and then tell me if you think he smokes!

my parents smoked, nearly all my aunties and uncles smoked, one by one all of us 6 kids ended up smoking, all my siblings and parents still DO smoke, I gave up twice, once for about 2 years ( I got drunk one night, fancied a cigarette, and that got me hooked back on them again), I NEVER enjoyed the taste of them and would eat something after them to get the taste away, I hated the smell and would spray perfume and deodorant all over the place too.

I gave up for good about 8 years ago now and will NEVER even have a drag off one again. I decided to stop mainly because my kids were getting older and it was getting harder to hide it from them (I used to smoke on the sly cos my husband hated it), his parents and brothers NEVER smoked, so I did NOT want my kids to smoke and knew that if I did then they would be more likely to do it. I am happy to say that neither of my children smoke and they totally hate it.

They drink a little now and then but don't do drugs either, my daughter is like me and her vice is chocolate lol. (son is 21 daughter is 18).

I used to hate it when smokers would be careless with their ash and burn your clothes, (I was more careful when I smoked and wouldn't smoke near ppl who didn't like it). I am glad that it is banned in public places now, but I think they should provide shelters of some kind for those who cant or don't want to give up.

I feel much better since I gave up, I don't get chest infections as much as I used to, my breath and clothes don't smell like an ashtray, i don't have to worry if I DID put out the cigarette properly so I don't burn my house down.

If Mika smokes...it's up to him, I wouldn't think any less of him, one of my best mates smokes and she loves smoking and she smokes in my house but only in the kitchen with the patio door open, I would be surprised if she ever gave it up lol.

Listen to Mika describe what he routinely eats while flying between gigs . .

and then tell me if you think he smokes!

in that same interview, he talks about sneezing and his snot just to pay attention to the importance and the connection to his singing, with being so serious about his singing, don't you think that he wouldn't smoke? idk just my theory

I am about 99.9% sure that Mika does NOT SMOKE! Why? 1st of all, by this time, after all the photographic and video pictures of him there would have to some form of evidence or proof that he does engage in this nasty habit. So far there has been no physical verification of this.

Secondly - if you thought Mika was sick this year with his laundry list of ear and throat infections, pneumonia, etc., that would PALE IN COMPARISON with what he would have had to endure if he had smoked. He probably would have been much, much sicker - possibly with more bouts of pneumonia, and possibly bronchitus, sinusitus, laryngitis and any kind of throat infections i.e. strep, tonsilitis, etc. Smoking does not exactly do very much to help the immune system, and we all know how this takes a licking when performing, travelling and under great stress on a daily basis. Mika is not a fool. He is not self-destructive...

And third - I am quite sure Mika is painfully aware of the dangers of second hand smoke. If nothing else, Mika is a most altruistic person. He would never knowingly put anyone else in danger. His family, friends, and band are all individuals he cares for deeply.I am sure that it must be absolutely against his very nature to disregard anyone else's safety for his own personal instant gratification.

• 2 weeks later...
No he doesn't so don't worry:thumb_yello:

There was a sign backstage when I met him that said "At the request of the artist, please no smoking"

Or something like that...

WOW!Its so great!Im glad i can be sure he DOESNT smoke!I hate smoking!

So you met HIM?wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!What did He tell u?