mandilambi

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CongratZ to you both :thumb_yello:

Now keep them safe and guard them with your lives :biggrin2:

Ha, believe me, I am. I printed out five copies of the ticket and distributed it to random safe places in my house so that I can't lose any of them, saved the PDF file to a disk, to my computer and in my email. :roftl:

Ha, believe me, I am. I printed out five copies of the ticket and distributed it to random safe places in my house so that I can't lose any of them, saved the PDF file to a disk, to my computer and in my email. :roftl:

woah talking about protection :lmao:

u should be exited!!!!! ive been and they are fun ,fun ,fun!!!!!!

he looks different in person though (hotter!!!!)

watch out for flying lollipops, MIKA threw one and it hit me in the head and it hurt!!!!!:roftl:

I'm sorry, but I just laughed so hard at that! :lmao:

It brought back memories of a bad experience as a child...seriously.

But anyway, in order to assure a good seat, how early do you suggest that I get to the concert hall?

u should be exited!!!!! ive been and they are fun ,fun ,fun!!!!!!

he looks different in person though (hotter!!!!)

watch out for flying lollipops, MIKA threw one and it hit me in the head and it hurt!!!!!:roftl:

LOL!!! Ouch....thanks for the warning!!

I'm sorry, but I just laughed so hard at that! :lmao:

It brought back memories of a bad experience as a child...seriously.

But anyway, in order to assure a good seat, how early do you suggest that I get to the concert hall?

*haha* well we were stood up in a small room!!!

but...we got there half an hour early and quite alot of people were there already but we managed to get to the front!!!!!!!!!

so i suggest a good hour early!!!!!!!!

but im warning u.... duck when he chucks the lollipops!!!:roftl: :roftl:

xxxxxxxxxx

but...we got there half an hour early and quite alot of people were there already but we managed to get to the front!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxx

I'm getting so excited now! Hehe. Thanks for the info! :)

Speaking of getting hit in the head with things thrown by Mika, I had a dream the other night that I was at the concert and he was playing with his braces and one shot off and hit me in the face. :lmao:

I'm getting so excited now! Hehe. Thanks for the info! :)

Speaking of getting hit in the head with things thrown by Mika, I had a dream the other night that I was at the concert and he was playing with his braces and one shot off and hit me in the face. :lmao:

hahahahahhaha laughed so hard i cried a lil when i read about the braces malfunction!! hahahahhahahahaha:roftl:

xxxxxxxxxx

Hahahah OMG

i cant stop laughing the imagery wow haha

perhaps this needs to be a printed warning on all tickets Duck when Mika gets out the lollipops :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

What?

You guys received your tickets already?

For Chicago right?

I didn't get mine yet. ;_;

*sigh* It'll be okay though right? Uhh...ummm...

Anywayz.....

I'm planning on getting there extra extra early! I think about this concert everyday! It's crazy. And when I think about it, sometimes I get too excited so I have to stop thinking of Mika and then I get sad. It's...it's kinda weird. lol.

This sounds so stupid but I was just looking at mine and it gave the row number for our seats. Do you have to sit there or can you get there earlier for a better view????

OMG U HAVE TO SIT IN SEATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW COME????...THATS CRAP!!!! WE HAD TO STAND UP AND DANCE!!!!!! IM SURE U WILL ENJOY YOURSELFS THOUGH:biggrin2:

XXXXXX

:roftl:

I think that's maybe a BIT excessive, but, better to be safe than sorry, I guess!

And yes... got my tix the other day, and the countdown has officially begun.

44 DAYS!!!

dcdeb