I have Mika excitement...

mandilambi

What?

You guys received your tickets already?

For Chicago right?

I didn't get mine yet. ;_;

*sigh* It'll be okay though right? Uhh...ummm...

Anywayz.....

I'm planning on getting there extra extra early! I think about this concert everyday! It's crazy. And when I think about it, sometimes I get too excited so I have to stop thinking of Mika and then I get sad. It's...it's kinda weird. lol.

I totally understand what you mean! The night that I printed my ticket, I seriously could not sleep, I was so excited about it, and then when I tried to take my mind off of it, I just got really down.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG U HAVE TO SIT IN SEATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW COME????...THATS CRAP!!!! WE HAD TO STAND UP AND DANCE!!!!!! IM SURE U WILL ENJOY YOURSELFS THOUGH:biggrin2:

XXXXXX

I don't think they're actually seats but more like just how far back you have to be or something, who knows. I know I'm not sitting, I'll be dancing like a loon the entire time! :punk:

Does your ticket say general admission, also? Mine has a row and seat number, but it's general admission, meaning "first come, first serve." The seat and row, I think are just a way of keeping track of how many seats have been sold.

Wait wait wait......

AHHHHHHHH!!! I DID get my tickets!!!

Ah...my impatience totally got the best of me. :naughty:

*sigh* This is officailly the second best day of my life.....

The 1st best day would have to be me seeing Mika on June 11th. lol.

Eek. >_< Now I won't be able to go to sleep. I can hardly type right now since my hands are all shakey.

I need to get up and move. Maybe I should blast some Mika music and dance my heart out.

I don't think they're actually seats but more like just how far back you have to be or something, who knows. I know I'm not sitting, I'll be dancing like a loon the entire time! :punk:

WELL THAT WILL BE HARD.... AT THE ONE I WENT TO IT WAS AS CRAMPED AS HELL!!!! AND SWEATY .... BUT THAT JUST ADDED TO THE FUN!!! just imagine for a second ..... mika all sweaty prancing around on stage!!!!!

ANYWAYS BACK TO THE POINT ITS SOOOOOOO CRAMPED YOU CANT REALLY DANCE BUT ...IF I WERE YOU JUST DANCE LIKE MAD AND ANYONE AROUND YOU CAN P*ISS OFF IF THEY DONT LIKE IT!!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

XXXXXXXXX

To those that have been to concerts, is it easy to personally meet Mika? Like, does he come and talk to the fans after the show or something?

well there is usually a back door to the gig, and at the one i went to, when we were leaving on the way to the car park there were abou 5 girls waiting at the back door... soo... yeh i guess it is easy to meet him ...but... i dont know about now coz i went to his gig in febuary and he has got more famouse since then!!!!!:biggrin2:

xxxxxx

...because I am holding my Mika tickets in my hands!!!! Yay!!

Who else has theirs and is as giddy as a little kid on Christmas!?

i know exactly how you feel! and the excitement will grow more and more as the date is coming!!:biggrin2: