Has anyone heard about Mika taking a fan back stage for a good seeing too?

jengafer

i went on clouds myspace looking at her pic thinking omg its that one from taratata then i come to this thread. look at the pic again.. now i'm not thinking its the pic from taratata anymore, what did u do to my brain!! :naughty:

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Private :mf_rosetinted:

But i think i put a bit too many "AA".

OMG it certainly is private and not a thing for discussion but i was with a bloke for about a year and OMG EVERYTIME he , you know..he well it was like erm, a man doing 'harry met sally fake orgasm scene', but who looked a little more in pain than her, I dont know how he kept it up:roftl: :roftl: I mean it hasnt happened with other men(there are not many:wink2: , so i presume it is his quirk:shocked: :wink2: It was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay wierder than that pic and all the aaaaaaaaaaa's are intented :roftl:

OMG it certainly is private and not a thing for discussion but i was with a bloke for about a year and OMG EVERYTIME he , you know..he well it was like erm, a man doing 'harry met sally fake orgasm scene', but who looked a little more in pain than her, I dont know how he kept it up :roftl: I mean it hasnt happened with other men(there are not many, so i presume it is his quirk It was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay wierder than that pic and all the aaaaaaaaaaa's are intented :roftl:

:blink::shocked: I definitely didn't need all those "AA" :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

ok this thread is a little scary! and why would mika....do that.... on camera! haha u guys hes probably just thinking of a question and it brought him back to something else that was funny or something!...haha im trying to make this not so dirtyyyy :roftl:

He was trying to remember the notes to Killer Queen in the video. :)

He was trying to remember the notes to Killer Queen in the video. :)

is that really what he was doing hannah, i thought it was a made up videom thanks for enlightening me. Now I can put my mind to rest in the knowledge that he was doing it for the Queen:biggrin2:

is that really what he was doing hannah, i thought it was a made up videom thanks for enlightening me. Now I can put my mind to rest in the knowledge that he was doing it for the Queen:biggrin2:

God, I keep getting perverted thoughts in my head with every post! *slaps self* :lmao:

What a lucky queen. Bahaha.

no surprise of how this thread will end up like, as a warning if this thread gets any err.... naughtier u might wanna put a warning thats what we had to do with the other one

Which other one?

Don't warnings just make people more curious?

I have obviously gone out with more boring men than you Jen. :naughty:

You lot talking of that kind of thing, just made me think of it, you know , men just pleasing themselves , so to speak.

yeah like their 'showering of love' is the final and most wonderous move in all proceedings. Nevermind that you have been left on the beach:roftl: