Has anyone heard about Mika taking a fan back stage for a good seeing too?

jengafer

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I cant believe Caz has stolen our thread, cant they just come in here:shocked::biggrin2: I have looked at the pic again , and im not sure but he could be farting:biggrin2: nowt rude about that:naughty: :roftl:

I cant believe Caz has stolen our thread, cant they just come in here:shocked::biggrin2: I have looked at the pic again , and im not sure but he could be farting:biggrin2: nowt rude about that:naughty: :roftl:

hahaha sorry! *mumbles: but ours was the original...*

hahahaha jokes!!

Mikachu posted that thread for pure dirt and she knows it LOL...at least yours had some sort of...plot...LOL!

This is what i found in a magasine...

"Who wouldn't wnat to get first kiss from their celebrity crush? John Mayer made one fan's dream come true during a show in Oklahoma, when he spotted a sign that said "Sweet Sixteen and never been kissed. Wanna be my first?" To the crowd's surprise, he jumped off stage to give the lucky fan a birthday smooch....

I WONDER IF MIKA WOULD EVER DO THAT. id just die.

"Who wouldn't wnat to get first kiss from their celebrity crush? John Mayer made one fan's dream come true during a show in Oklahoma, when he spotted a sign that said "Sweet Sixteen and never been kissed. Wanna be my first?" To the crowd's surprise, he jumped off stage to give the lucky fan a birthday smooch....

I remember that concert! When my friends told me about it, I couldn't believe it. That's very sweet. I'm sure that Mika would do the same thing. He just seems sweet like that.

As for this,

What would be hilarious would be if someone went to a concert that said: "*insert age* and still a virgin. Wanna be my first?"

LMAO!

OMG i am so making a sign that says that for the Chicago concert because i just turned sweet 16!!!! OMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!

OMG I never thought the Avatar would get so many reactions.. If i would have known all the feeling i would have changed it a long time ago.. I just love the way he smirks and I was keeping it all to myself. But sharing is caring and i'll post others soon. :thumb_yello:

But it involves at some communal investigation.

I've been to two gigs (at seperate ends of the country) and the only girl I've seen go backstage (besides Cherisse!) is Lollipop Girl both times. AND she left in his car with his family at one of them... (I saw cuz I was waiting outside afterwards to get his autograph :thumb_yello:)

What if LPG is his secret girlfriend? And this is how she tours with him?

Why don't we take pictures of her at all the gigs and see if it's the same girl?

I already noticed in the Paris gig photos that it's the same girl I saw in the UK.

That's strange because you wouldnt pay for say, an actress, to travel around Europe and the States to hand out lollipops at the gigs since you could just take the costume and hire a local actress who (bonus) spoke the local language...

AND Chew Chew seems to be a different person each time - see Guardian article where Mika says "we dont have a Chew Chew tonight".

I really think this could be interesting...

What do you think?

:biggrin2:

Mika spies this is your top secret mission!

But it involves at some communal investigation.

I've been to two gigs (at seperate ends of the country) and the only girl I've seen go backstage (besides Cherisse!) is Lollipop Girl both times. AND she left in his car with his family at one of them... (I saw cuz I was waiting outside afterwards to get his autograph :thumb_yello:)

What if LPG is his secret girlfriend? And this is how she tours with him?

Why don't we take pictures of her at all the gigs and see if it's the same girl?

I already noticed in the Paris gig photos that it's the same girl I saw in the UK.

That's strange because you wouldnt pay for say, an actress, to travel around Europe and the States to hand out lollipops at the gigs since you could just take the costume and hire a local actress who (bonus) spoke the local language...

AND Chew Chew seems to be a different person each time - see Guardian article where Mika says "we dont have a Chew Chew tonight".

I really think this could be interesting...

What do you think?

:biggrin2:

Mika spies this is your top secret mission!

could be a relative, i know he's got plenty of those

Guest Lion Tamer

a t-shirt that reads:

" MIKA -My husband doesn't mind if you take me backstage - he doesn't trust me but he trusts you!"