Has anyone heard about Mika taking a fan back stage for a good seeing too?

jengafer

Isn't it one of his sisters? There was some speculation about this on here a while ago at the time of the Big Top gig in Berkley Square.

Yeah, but it had ended as she's not one of his sisters...

But she's just someone they hired for the whole tour, an actress... I'm pretty sure of that, that's the way it works...

And in the recent gigs, they wore the costumes, but there were only the group and Mika on the stage...

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No ?? Who introduced Mika ? Didn't you have lollipops thrown to the audience ??

No one introduced Mika. Suddenly he was just there. And we didn't have sweets either :tears: . Maybe the Germans are too fat and they deceided not to give us any additional sweets :sneaky2: . Just kidding.

Yes! We had the Appleman! But he didn't introduce Mika or threw things at us (I actually don't want to have apples thrown at me :blink: ). He is waaaaay to important to do things like that. Maybe he does the "backstage tours" :shocked:?!

No one introduced Mika. Suddenly he was just there. And we didn't have sweets either :tears: . Maybe the Germans are too fat and they deceided not to give us any additional sweets :sneaky2: . Just kidding.

Yes! We had the Appleman! But he didn't introduce Mika or threw things at us (I actually don't want to have apples thrown at me :blink: ). He is waaaaay to important to do things like that. Maybe he does the "backstage tours" :shocked:?!

Maybe it's a good idea you didn't get apples thrown at you !!! :roftl: :roftl: I don't know why you didn't have the lollipop girl though...

Maybe it's a good idea you didn't get apples thrown at you !!! :roftl: :roftl: I don't know why you didn't have the lollipop girl though...

I think because it was only a really small venue. Maybe they didn't have enough room for Lollipop Girl backstage or where ever ;).

I think that supports my theory. If she were just a random actress, she'd be at all the gigs.

I think something's going on there...

I mean, she's not really cute in a lollipop girl way either - and that's what you'd look for if she were cast.

Its odd, IMHO.

I think that supports my theory. If she were just a random actress, she'd be at all the gigs.

I think something's going on there...

I mean, she's not really cute in a lollipop girl way either - and that's what you'd look for if she were cast.

Its odd, IMHO.

got any pictures?

I think because it was only a really small venue. Maybe they didn't have enough room for Lollipop Girl backstage or where ever ;).

The first European tour was all in small venues... I think Paris was the biggest with 750 people... All the others were about 400-500.

Lollipop girl was at the Paris gig. Definitely the same girl as in this picture from the T mobile gig :

Mika @ Trabendo, Paris. 4 avril 2007

She was reading the introdution from her palm and her French is terrible! In a sweet way I guess, but a french actress would have been better I think.

She couldn't talk with fans, she kept saying she couldn't speak French.

Afterwards I stayed to try and get a picture with Mika. She was going in and out of backstage a lot. I don't think she's a family member, her real hair is mousy blonde (she'd changed after the concert) and his mother wasnt talking to her like to his sister (she was there too).

But she left with him and his family at this gig too.

Its worth looking into I guess ;)

The first European tour was all in small venues... I think Paris was the biggest with 750 people... All the others were about 400-500.

We had about 800 or something like that.

That's really mysterious. Where did Lollipop girl go? I want sweets!

Lollipop girl was at the Paris gig. Definitely the same girl as in this picture from the T mobile gig :

She was reading the introdution from her palm and her French is terrible! In a sweet way I guess, but a french actress would have been better I think.

Afterwards I stayed to try and get a picture with Mika. She was going in and out of backstage a lot. I don't think she's a family member, her real hair is mousy blonde (she'd changed after the concert) and his mother wasnt talking to her like to his sister (she was there too).

mmmmm naaahhhh cant really see it to be honest!

I don't agree when you say it would have been better if she'd been French... She's part of the world that Mika created, so he brings the world he created to us when he does a gig... And in an extreme way, since they are not a band, but Mika singer and musicians hired, he could have changed the musicians for them to speak the language of the country he's going to... But this is extreme.

I think she's part of the staff, like everyone there. And they can't change the staff as they change countries ! Way too complicated.

seeing them together. i couldnt really see it lol

She was alone on the picture, wasn't she?

Maybe she's a friend working for him. I heard somewhere that he actually has some of those :wink2: .

I don't care :mf_rosetinted: (Although I somehow liked the dirty part of this thread. I learned some interesting new expressions :naughty: )

She was alone on the picture, wasn't she?

Maybe she's a friend working for him. I heard somewhere that he actually has some of those :wink2: .

I don't care :mf_rosetinted: (Although I somehow liked the dirty part of this thread. I learned some interesting new expressions :naughty: )

oh i know she was alone in the picture, i was just imagining.

but yeah, she very well could be a friend.

in fact, she could be anybody! we can discuss it as much as we like but we're nowhere near closer to discovering the truth lol

It was funnier when it was dirty... But it's too early for now... :wink2:

Too early to be dirty? It's almost half past 3. It's never too early to be dirty. Unfortunately you can't be dirty when you desperately try. That's a pity. Maybe I could try some kind of dirty-thought-warm-up first to get into the right mood?! But I don't have much time for it because I have to pick my grandma up soon and don't want to drive with dirty thoughts :naughty: because:

Don't drive and Dream!. It's dangerous.