sunshinetaylor

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know you're obsessed when evreyone starts calling you "Grace Kelly girl"

You know you're obsessed when people ask YOU the really easy to answer questions about him over and over again.

You know you're obsessed when whenever you play marry, shag or kill or truth or dare, you always ask/get asked about him.

and my personal favourite...

You know you're FRIKKEN obsessed when you look at his myspace every day to keep track of his whereabouts

you get your husband to agree to drive you to MIKA's Chicago (USA) concert which is almost a NINE HOUR DRIVE because you live in Toronto CANADA, and you need to make plans for a babysitter to take care of your two kids you'll leave at home!:shocked:

You KNOW you're obsessed when someone posts this on your Facebook: i just saw a commercial for MIKA on mtv... made me think of you. lol ♥

LOL this so applies to me.. people are always like.. hey i saw a mika commercial and i thought of you or hey i heard mika's song on tv and it reminded me of you etc..

haha. it's awesome.

You know you're obsessd when you quote Mika's songs in random conversations. For example:

Friend one : "Hey guess what - I'm throwing a secret party this weekend wanna come?"

Friend two: "That's a great idea!! I'll be there."

Friend one: " Cool. I really hope my parents don't find out though...." What do you think Lauren?"

Me: "Wait 'till your mamma and your poppa's gone paaaaapppppppaaaaaaaa's gonnnnnneeeeeeeeee!!!!!"

Friends: :shocked:

You KNOW you're obsessed when someone posts this on your Facebook: i just saw a commercial for MIKA on mtv... made me think of you. lol ♥

This has happened to me! I have even joined Facebook groups about Mika. I would TOTALLY add Mika as a friend.

You know you're obsessed with Mika when:

You collect loads of his pictures

You collect loads of his videoes

You can replay his videos and songs again and again

You smile when you see his face

You talk about him to your friends and couldn't care less if they are or are not listening

You get hyper when you see that beautiful face

You 'aww' out loud when you hear his laugh

You feel that you're so happy that you love a guy like him

You fantasize about him all the time

You write his name on your desk, hand, on paper etc

You day dream about him when you're in class

You accedently call someone by his name!

You write poems about him

:)

You know you're obsessed when you can't live without Mika for a day

You know you're obsessed when you search the entire forum looking to see if there's any clue if he's actually registered on here (see "I was searching and...")

You know you're obsessed when you spend nearly £60 on stuff you will never use again for a competition you may never win *sigh*

You know you're obsessed when there's nothing else to talk about, you talk about Mika. Again. And again.

You know you're obsessed when everyone SAYS YOU ARE!

you get your husband to agree to drive you to MIKA's Chicago (USA) concert which is almost a NINE HOUR DRIVE because you live in Toronto CANADA, and you need to make plans for a babysitter to take care of your two kids you'll leave at home!:shocked:

Yeh that is one of the biggest obsessions I see:biggrin2:

oh! i also very nearly called one of my rabbits Mika. VERY NEARLY!

Hahah.. omg thats so cute and so funny! :D

Once in class I was thinking of him and suddenly my teacher called me.. and I go "Yes Mika" instead of saying "yes Miss" haha.. the whole class laughed.. but I swear I was actually happy and not embarrest! :D

Hahah.. omg thats so cute and so funny! :D

Once in class I was thinking of him and suddenly my teacher called me.. and I go "Yes Mika" instead of saying "yes Miss" haha.. the whole class laughed.. but I swear I was actually happy and not embarrest! :D

lmao! awww thats quite cute though!

LOL this so applies to me.. people are always like.. hey i saw a mika commercial and i thought of you or hey i heard mika's song on tv and it reminded me of you etc..

haha. it's awesome.

Same with me, it's kinda cool...:thumb_yello: