You KNOW you're obsessed when..

sunshinetaylor

You know your obsessed when you have 7000 posts :roftl:

Good one!:thumb_yello:

And you know you're obsessed with MFC when you let your food burn while trying to keep track with all the posts! (which I just did:thumbdown: husband little angry, have to quit for now!)

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know when you're obbessed when you spend all night on MFC downloading videos and audio files and then realize that it's 6:00 in the MORNING and realize you have an hour to sleep before you have to wake up again...

Oh dear...It is now 6:06 in the morning and I'm not off the computer

Something is wrong with me

Good night all!

u know you're obessed when u end up on MFC when u should actually be revising for REALLY important exams

u know you're obsessed when u have a tantrum because u missed like the first 10 seconds of his videos :naughty:

u know you're obsessed when your mum gets weird looks from men cos she doesn't know she's reading a gay mag with an article about mika just because her daughter's in love with him

You know you're obssessed when you wait 15 mins for a 5 min interview to load, rather than wait two days for when u get your fast interenet back (once again we have gone through our download limit, so slow net until tuesday sigh)

u also know you're obsessed when you've seen mika's music vids so many times that when u listen to grace kelly or love today on your ipod u can go through every second of the scene in your head

u also know you're obsessed when u've watched his interviews so many times that u may as well be in that interview yourself to answer for him

u also know you're obsessed when u end up doing mika things without even noticing (ie scrunching your nose a lot) :naughty:

You know that you are obsessed when you ordered a one day ticket for a festival in the middle of nowhere about 700 km away from where you live just to see him live.

You know that you are obsessed when you're playing with the thought to go to all his shows in your own country as well as to the ones in the neighbour countries (I live in Germany. We have maaaaaany neighbour countries :wink2: ).

You know that you're obsessed when you think of apples all day (although that isn't Mika-obsession, is it?).

when you need to enter in this forum every day searching news...

when everything remenber you him...

when you need to listen LICM every day...

when you dream with him...

when you talk about him every time...

When u have a total 'Nikki from Big Brother' strop if you turn on the TV and his songs just finishing.... :badmood:

When your mates text/ring/message you just to tell you he's on the TV

When you visit MFC and his myspace like everyday, to see whats been going on.

When you dress up as LOLLIPOP GIRL just to try and win tickets for his gig!!! Espesh if your normally pretty shy!!

When your whole school planner (which is meant to be kept in pristine conition) is covered in pics of him and illustrations of his song lyrics/characters. Who cares if I get told off?? Lol. :bleh:

When your mates think of you everytime they hear his songs!!

And finally... when your mates ask what you want to talk about and quicky add "not Mika" before you can answer... :biggrin2:

x x x x x x x

You know you are obsessed when

- before you go out with your friends, you promise yourself - "Today is going to be the day when I don't mention Mika" and you brake that promise in the next 10 minutes...

- your friends avoid saying word "Love" because they don't want to hear immediate "love love meeee... love love meeee...!!!" from you

- your friend calls you, because the song "Grace Kelly" on the radio reminded he that she needs to talk to you....

- you keep the badge that he touched in your jeans and every time you put your hand in the pocket, you start grinning even in the middle of a very sad conversation...

...you're suddenly blushing violently whenever you just hear or read the name let alone see Mika himself - even though it's just a pic or video :blush-anim-cl:

...you badly wish you had the remote control used in the "Pleasantville" movie :blush-anim-cl:

you get your husband to agree to drive you to MIKA's Chicago (USA) concert which is almost a NINE HOUR DRIVE because you live in Toronto CANADA, and you need to make plans for a babysitter to take care of your two kids you'll leave at home!:shocked:

This applies to me too.. but we're driving around 14 hours to get to Chicago.

[That is, if I can persuade my parents. And I'm super close, telling them we can visit colleges on the way. Eww.. But hey, it's all for the love of Mika, right?]

- your friends avoid saying word "Love" because they don't want to hear immediate "love love meeee... love love meeee...!!!" from you

Lmao yeh i know that feeling!!!

And also...when u are missing a very important football match to be writing this.

And when you give mates the silent treatment if they say they don't like him! haha

One more - you know when you are obsessed if after planning your move to another country for a year you suddenly change the dates because you got the tickets to Mika's gig in May. Can you imagine the look on my parents face when I told them I'm not coming home just yet, I've got a concert to go to... Oh, and by the way, I haven't seen my parents for 4 years...

One more - you know when you are obsessed if after planning your move to another country for a year you suddenly change the dates because you got the tickets to Mika's gig in May. Can you imagine the look on my parents face when I told them I'm not coming home just yet, I've got a concert to go to... Oh, and by the way, I haven't seen my parents for 4 years...

omg seriously? :naughty: wow u must love mika a whole load more than your parents :bleh: no just joking...u only get to see mika once and i bet u have your parents phone number where u prob don't with mika's :wink2: lol

omg seriously? :naughty: wow u must love mika a whole load more than your parents :bleh: no just joking...u only get to see mika once and i bet u have your parents phone number where u prob don't with mika's :wink2: lol

Can you imagine how much my parents love MIKA now??!?! ... not!

Oh yeah, my boyfriend wasn't impressed either, so when he is at home, I try to play as little of Mika as possible, just not to remind him how many plans we have changed because of the concert...

My 7-year-old niece cried when I received my Mika concert tickets as she wanted to come with me....I have promised her I won't talk about to her anymore...But she will lisen to the CD when she is over my place, on repeat..

You know you are obsessed when you got the temperature for two days after the gig because you didn't met him

You know you are obsessed when you look every second his myspace and yours hoping in a comment

You know you are obsessed when you listen to his album for the whole day, even while you're eating

You know you are obsessed when you dream of him

You know you are obsessed when you don't like other guys anymore because you think of him all the time

You know you are obsessed when you don't study because you're just looking for other news, pics, songs...

You know you are obsessed when you become upset when someone don't like his music

You know you are obsessed when you talk aaaalways about him with your friends

You know you are obsessed when you draw his face everywhere

You know you are obsessed when you can't say or hear the italian words 'mica' and 'amica' without this face :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

Do you think I'm obsessed enough?? :blink:

:doh:

Think my family think I am obsessed. My PC connection suddely went down on Friday - discovered today that modem cable had been pulled out ..... sabotage?? think so!. Hubby getting a bit jealous about all the intimate moments I'm spending with our boy wonder - partypooper!

Poor bloke tried to distract me on Saturday by taking me out - only everywhere we went Mika was playing on radio - sign from above perhaps??? I'm taking it as a Divine instruction that the path I have chosen is the good and just one!

Thankfully he has to at least go to work so I can catch up on the news in private, just have to remember to delete history files!!! LOL - oh this is all too devious - I used to be such a good (ish) girl! - Is there a Mikaholics Annonymous?:boxed:

cathi X

Also my 12 yr old daughter is Mika obssessed too - when she asked if I found tickets to a concert she could come with me - found myself seriously thinking of a nice way to say no so she didn't cramp my style - oh god help me - anyone got social services number.... it's for the best......:shocked: