a jazz dance to grace kelly

a jazz dance to love today

a jazz dance to lollipop

an interpretive dance to billy brown

a funk dance to stuck in the middle

you have day dreams about kissing mika

you spend all day on MFC

you write song lyrics for mika about loving him

you imagine that mika would make you look short fat and ugly if you stood beside him

yepo!here ya go!

hrrs.jpg

etu.jpg

errr.jpg

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 10 months later...

Ypu know you are abssesed when you have the opportunity to go studying to another country, but you donpt want to leave until MIKA comes (because he´ll be waiting for you to be there, weel, that´s waht you want to think):huh:

Ypu know you are abssesed when you have the opportunity to go studying to another country, but you donpt want to leave until MIKA comes (because he´ll be waiting for you to be there, weel, that´s waht you want to think):huh:

wow! what country did you get the opportunity to go to?

you know you're obsessed when you hear the words "meet guys' really fast together and it sounds like the plural of Mika:naughty

- You want to cry everytime you see a post about sb going to a gig, because you're soooo gig frustrated (cause you became a Mika obsessed a bit too late...:thumbdown:)

- You've bought all Mika singles, just to have all the different song versions and for the art on the covers

- You have more than 2000 pics on your laptop (of Mika, of course)

- Your mum shouts at you because you listen to LICM again and again, and are always speaking about Mika.

- You hesitated for a long time in a toy shop about buying that really too expensive for you tamagotchi:naughty:

Well, I could go like that for 2 weeks:bleh:

- You want to cry everytime you see a post about sb going to a gig, because you're soooo gig frustrated (cause you became a Mika obsessed a bit too late...:thumbdown:)

- You've bought all Mika singles, just to have all the different song versions and for the art on the covers

- You have more than 2000 pics on your laptop (of Mika, of course)

- Your mum shouts at you because you listen to LICM again and again, and are always speaking about Mika.

- You hesitated for a long time in a toy shop about buying that really too expensive for you tamagotchi:naughty:

Well, I could go like that for 2 weeks:bleh:

:naughty:

If you have more for this thread: post it! :wink2:

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You Know Your Obsessed When, you walk into your class room and open your mouth to say something, but your friend says,"say one more thing about mika, and I will smack you in the face." hehe. :teehee: and then you start doing it anyway.. and they never smack you in the face, because, they know you will keep talking/singing... LOVE=MIKA!:wub2:

• 2 months later...

You know you're obsessed when while you're eating you're asking to yourself

"Does Mika likes this?, if yes how does He eats it"

And then you begin to eat in all the differents ways you know for be sure there is Mika's way!

You know you're obsessed when your friend says to you "I'm born january 26th at 12:05 pm".

And you begin to say "january 26th, Mika is 26 years old, inversed 12 = 21+05 = 26!!

You know you're obsessed when your art teacher ask to you to draw lines on Mika's picture. (for learn a new way to draw)

And then you begin to cry.

Now my art teacher hates me!:biggrin2:

You know you're obsessed when you do a Miro project and you begin to say "Miro died in 1983, the year Mika born. Miro is born in 1893, if you inverse the 8 and the 9 it's 1983!

Edited by I need You

You Know Your Obsessed When, you walk into your class room and open your mouth to say something, but your friend says,"say one more thing about mika, and I will smack you in the face." hehe. :teehee: and then you start doing it anyway.. and they never smack you in the face, because, they know you will keep talking/singing... LOVE=MIKA!:wub2:

This happened to me all the time!:teehee:

You know you're obsessed when while you're eating you're asking to yourself

"Does Mika likes this?, if yes how does He eats it"

And then you begin to eat in all the differents ways you know for be sure there is Mika's way!

You know you're obsessed when your friend says to you "I'm born january 26th at 12:05 pm".

And you begin to say "january 26th, Mika is 26 years old, inversed 12 = 21+05 = 26!!

You know you're obsessed when your art teacher ask to you to draw lines on Mika's picture. (for learn a new way to draw)

And then you begin to cry.

Now my art teacher hates me!:biggrin2:

You know you're obsessed when you do a Miro project and you begin to say "Miro died in 1983, the year Mika born. Miro is born in 1893, if you inverse the 8 and the 9 it's 1983!

Yesss comparing your life to Mika is for sure the first stage!