You KNOW you're obsessed when..

sunshinetaylor

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know you're obsessed when.... You hear the beginning of one of Mika's song, and you run and try to find the source of the sound.

When you just know that a one of his music videos are going to be playing on TV and it is.

then call me obsessed, my sister calls me the Mika radar. I hear "i wanna talk to you" and my ears perk up and I'm on the move.

You know your obsessed when you get in the car with friends and you go for the radio nobs and they say "anything but Mika again" and so all you wanna do is pout.:boxed:

You know your obsessed when you get in the car with friends and you go for the radio nobs and they say "anything but Mika again" and so all you wanna do is pout.:boxed:

Yeah.. my friends and family have to forcefully remove the cd. Like.. with my tears and everything.

Yeah.. my friends and family have to forcefully remove the cd. Like.. with my tears and everything.

aw, yeah, it's so sad when that happens! and it's equally sad when i start talking about mika and the people i'm with just look at me as if i've got three heads..

aw, yeah, it's so sad when that happens! and it's equally sad when i start talking about mika and the people i'm with just look at me as if i've got three heads..

i get the same responces at times, as long as we have the fan club! it's our own little safe haven:wink2:

Yeah, or when I'm like.. explaining lyrics/Mika's life/reason for song/showing them pictures/blahblahblah and they look at you kinda.. meanly.. and are like.. Jesus, you're a stalker.

Then I just feel lame.

Yeah, or when I'm like.. explaining lyrics/Mika's life/reason for song/showing them pictures/blahblahblah and they look at you kinda.. meanly.. and are like.. Jesus, you're a stalker.

Then I just feel lame.

Ugh, yes, I hate that feeling..and I know it all too well!

Well, this doesn't apply to Mika directly, but..

You know you're obsessed with the MFC and Mika when you keep on refreshing your internet page to see if there are any new posts on the forum and you have plenty of other things you need to be doing..such as sleeping!

You know you are obsessed when you got the temperature for two days after the gig because you didn't met him

You know you are obsessed when you look every second his myspace and yours hoping in a comment

You know you are obsessed when you listen to his album for the whole day, even while you're eating

You know you are obsessed when you dream of him

You know you are obsessed when you don't like other guys anymore because you think of him all the time

You know you are obsessed when you don't study because you're just looking for other news, pics, songs...

You know you are obsessed when you become upset when someone don't like his music

You know you are obsessed when you talk aaaalways about him with your friends

You know you are obsessed when you draw his face everywhere

You know you are obsessed when you can't say or hear the italian words 'mica' and 'amica' without this face :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

Do you think I'm obsessed enough?? :blink:

:doh:

It's like you read my mind. I still don't understand why none of my friends like Mika....It kind of hurts a little when they make fun of him:crybaby: I think they are all in denial, personally:bleh:

You know you're obsessed with Mika, if you use a quote from one of his songs whilst posting, and it takes you a few seconds before you realise that's it's not just a standard expression but idd a quote from Mika :shocked:

You know you're obsessed with Mika, if you're in the other room, and still know when there's a Mika-song playing on the tv, just based on the first tone of his voice:wub2:

you know your obsessed when you walk int o math class and you start to tell a story that has nothing to do with mika, but your class mates tell you to shut up becaus ethey dont wanna hear anymore mika crap

When a girl in your class says to your teacher that Mika is my new boyfriend:p

Just because I got many pictures of him on my computer;p

And the teacher actually believed in her;p

Goodness... these are so me... what about knowing your obsessed when you get in the car to go to work around the corner and have to play LICM even if you only hear half of a song... and you play the love today vidoe clip on your phone while you brush your teeth... and every time you are on the computer your parents know what your looking at without asking :blush-anim-cl:

born4mika

haha same...i bought like 7 of his songs as ringotnes..they were like 3 dollars each and then i bought lovetoday as my ring back tone haha so when ever you call me instead of hearing rings you hear mika singing to you!

*when you babble about him all the time and you want the whole world to know and like him

*when you start laughing like crazy in the middle of serious conversation because you remember of something he said in the interview or because you hear in your head...i could be brown, i could be blue..., ...love, love me..., satellite (his perfect voice!:wub2: ),...

*when you don't worry about one particular exam...because of that I know that I'm obsessed

You know you're obsessd when you quote Mika's songs in random conversations. For example:

Friend one : "Hey guess what - I'm throwing a secret party this weekend wanna come?"

Friend two: "That's a great idea!! I'll be there."

Friend one: " Cool. I really hope my parents don't find out though...." What do you think Lauren?"

Me: "Wait 'till your mamma and your poppa's gone paaaaapppppppaaaaaaaa's gonnnnnneeeeeeeeee!!!!!"

Friends: :shocked:

Hahahahaha I laughed so hard at this because I've done it before! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

You know you're obsessed when you find yourself putting your ipod on shuffle, so you can stop listening to Mika for once, but you keep pressing next until a Mika song comes on.

LMAO!!

I've done that many times.

I also once went to my dads and decided to leave my Mika CD at mums for the weekend. But an hour later got my dad to drive me back for it!! Haha.

x x x

LMAO!!

I've done that many times.

I also once went to my dads and decided to leave my Mika CD at mums for the weekend. But an hour later got my dad to drive me back for it!! Haha.

x x x

really! haha that's so funny! i would probably do the same :P