You KNOW you're obsessed when..

sunshinetaylor

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know you're obsessed when you find yourself putting your ipod on shuffle, so you can stop listening to Mika for once, but you keep pressing next until a Mika song comes on.

hahahahaha everytime...

you know your obsessed when your boyfriend says that he has a surprise for you and you say: "Shock shock me!"

Ha, that's cute.

I knew I was spending way too much time watching Mika interviews when I had the radio on very low in the background while I was working and still recognized his speaking voice before he even finished a sentence.

You know you're obsessed when:

-Your friends call you "Mikina" and not with your name anymore;

-Your father says "OMG, I've Alice in the Mikaland as a daugther, not a woman"

-Your boyfriend is jealous only if you begin to sing "I could be brown, I could be blue.." even when you're going to bed...

-Your priest asks if you kindly can stop to make an arpeggio in the church of "any other world"...

you want to show your parents something on the computer and they say please jen please, i cant deal with anymore mika videos

ahaha, so true! when i wanted to show my sister something earlier, she looked visibly pained and said she was sick of watching mika videos. blasphemy, i don't know how anyone could be sick of seeing him!

-when you see the mika's videos in your ipod or psp :biggrin2:

-when you try everybody love his music and his "world"

-when you buy a pair of braces like him (I didn't)

-when you buy a tamagotchi (I didn't)

-when you put his picture like a wallpaper in your pc :wink2:

you know you are obsessed when...

everytime your teenage son walks into the room and sees you googling for pictures of Mika/MFC orange desktop and light yellow window, he rolls his eyes.....

and says...

"i'm telling dad you are cheating on him!!!"

and you turn to him and say....

"go ahead!":naughty:

everytime your teenage son walks into the room and sees you googling for pictures of Mika/MFC orange desktop and light yellow window, he rolls his eyes.....

and says...

HAHAHHAHA! I threaten my mom with the stuff all the time and she gives me the exact same response. But she adds "Tell your father to clean the toilet while you're at it!"

*when your planning a 7 hour road trip to a place you've never been before to see him! 40 days!!!

*when your family constantly yells at you for singing mika at the top of your lungs in the shower ( and eventually RECORDS it to embarass you )

*when you BEG your french teacher to teach you "champs elysees" just like Mika sings on Taratata

*When you do cartwheels down the hallway at school singing Love Today

*WHEN YOUR USERNAME ON MIKAFANCLUB.COM IS MEL_TINYDANCER

*When you randomly scream out KERCHINGGGGGGGGGA! in public

and says...

LOL! :roftl:

You know you're obsessed with Mika when you start carrying pictures of him in your wallet.:wub2:

You know you're really obsessed with Mika when you start showing off these pictures to your therapist.:naughty:

And things are really out of hand when you're old enough to be his mother!:blush-anim-cl:

and says...

That's adorable! :) I say stuff like that to my mom all the time when she's obsessing over Clive Owen. :biggrin2:

That's adorable! :) I say stuff like that to my mom all the time when she's obsessing over Clive Owen. :biggrin2:

Ha, I do that too. Obsess over Clive Owen that is. Mika's too young for me.

You know your obssessed hen everyday you jump online to see if there is any new news on when he is coming to a venue near you and get jealous of the mika fans who have seen him or have tickets to see him (lol)

You know your obssessed hen everyday you jump online to see if there is any new news on when he is coming to a venue near you and get jealous of the mika fans who have seen him or have tickets to see him (lol)

...Like me !!

*when your family constantly yells at you for singing mika at the top of your lungs in the shower ( and eventually RECORDS it to embarass you )

i'm currently thinking of a way to get back at my younger brother and sister for them doing that to me!

maybe oneday when i get brave enough, i'll post the recording for giggles.

you KNOW you're obsessed when:

-you sing mika's song all the time

-when everybody call you when mika's on tv

-when you ask for your birthday tickets for a mika's show in paris, exiged to have them even if you know that the show is sold out :biggrin2:

-you screm "KERCHIIIIIINNNN GAAAAAA!!" evrytime, even if the situation is not the good for that (example: a french singer is dead 2 days ago and when my mum said that to me I scream "kerrcchiiiiinnnnngaaaaa!!" and the situation wasn't the good for this (shame on me :thumbdown: ))

-and when you tell at everyone everytime "I LOOOOOVEEEE MIKAAAAA!! HE'S SOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUUTEE!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!" lol

im the perfect example :bleh: + cries that you havent meet him yet XD :boxed::blink: