Were You The First?

schock

Were You The First Person In Your "Group" To Like MIKA?  

142 members have voted

1. 1. Were You The First Person In Your "Group" To Like MIKA?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, well I was def the first one in my group to like Mika!!They only know him because of me! And I don't know if they like him... yeah, they think, oh grace kelly is fun... but i don't think the other songs would be to their taste...

anyhow, I voted the first in my WHOLE COUNTRY!

Why? Well when I became a fan, it was like Belgium had no idea who Mika was, I even think they still don't quite know.. It's not like he's in magazines or something... very frustrating... But I get my Mika dose here, don't worry :biggrin2:

That's Funny. I Think Most People here On MFC Will Have Been The Firsts... That's Why We're The Most Eccentric! :wink2:

haha, I guess you're right! Never thought about it like that... But idd! It's true lol:insane:

I believe that I'm the only one at work who really seems to apreciate his music. I keep telling them to really listen to his songs and all I get is "who?"

It's so disapointing to have to work with people who don't appreciate music like I do.

So here is a CHEERS :woot_jump: to Mika because

"I :mf_lustslow:LOVE :mf_lustslow: YOU ALWAYS"

Most of my friends either hate him, love him, yell "Turn it off my ears hurt!", or just like his hair.

Ja, I Know How That Feels! They're All Like "Eww MIKA!" Real Quote!

Also They Only Like His Hair, I Only Have One Friend, And One Teacher[American History, lol.] Who Actually Likes Him.

I've loved mika since january, and i probably was literally one of the first people in the US to like him at that point, LOL

now most of my friends know OF him (whether or not they like him is a different story, ha) mostly b/c of me talking about him all the time, but alot of them have seen commericials, the motorla commercial, etc.

i've even managed to convert a few friends, hurrah! :D

I've loved mika since january, and i probably was literally one of the first people in the US to like him at that point, LOL

now most of my friends know OF him (whether or not they like him is a different story, ha) mostly b/c of me talking about him all the time, but alot of them have seen commericials, the motorla commercial, etc.

i've even managed to convert a few friends, hurrah! :D

Lol, Conversion, Eh?

I swore that I heard Mika before January on CHUM FM in Toronto, but don't quote me on that because I had a rough bought last year with surgery and all. But I could have sworn that I hear the song Grace Kelly in September, october, or November. Could someone clarify this for me because when I first heard his song I could never get his name until I found out about this site.

Not only was I the first, but I am the only one of my friends that love Mika. For some reason, all of my friends are crazy:bleh:

I just want to thank EVERYONE on here for being here. I need to talk to someone about this...:naughty:

A friend of mine heard Grace Kelly and asked me to check it out... but I was the first of my company to go bananas for that song and, immediately straight-after, for the album. Now I've spread word and a coupla friends of mine enjoy his music too.

I really think I was the first in my school. No really! Now there are many peoples in my school who likes Mika but definitely not as much as I like him... :wub2: Some of my friends are obsessed with Mika, thanks to me. :blush-anim-cl: I`m so happy that with every day, more and more peoples start to be crazy about him. That`s great! :punk::thumb_yello:

I voted for first in my whole country!:biggrin2:

It's probably true.

And I'm getting obsessed every day more!:punk:

3 months ago when I was telling everyone about him with sparkles in my eyes and a big smile on my face, nobody seemed to care...But now Mika is becoming a great hit in my country, a lot of people know him now and just adore him! And I think- yeah, where the hell were you 3 months ago?:naughty:

People should really start to trust me. I obviously have a great taste!:wink2::roftl:

I voted the First option, but should have voted "First in my country", as I'm pretty sure nobody knows him there.... I tried searching for at least some information on Mika on Ukrainian Internet, but NO results came up.....

Asked my brother and parents, but they were like - WHO? :sneaky2:

I'm moving back to live there right after the London gig, and I'll make sure that the situation changes...:punk:

I like your polls schock!!!

I was the first out of my friends and im still the only one:thumbdown: none of them like mika. At first they use to"lets say tease" me all the time and i really let them get to me now i just let them get on with it and they dont bother me with their rudes comments about him!! To each their own!!

I voted for the first option, but I was tempted to vote for the last one! :roftl:

I don't know if I was the first one in my country to like Mika, but I was the first person in Portugal to register in the forums...does that count? :biggrin2::roftl: