Were You The First?

schock

Were You The First Person In Your "Group" To Like MIKA?  

142 members have voted

1. 1. Were You The First Person In Your "Group" To Like MIKA?

I was the first out of all of my freinds.

I remember telling them to check Mika's myspace, as thats where i first heard about him, months ago i might add! they never bothered and said i was sad! next thing grace kelly is number one and everyone is oh i love this song!! soooooo annoying lol!

anyway there are 2of my friends who like him the rest like grace kelly and thats it! i MUST convert them :das:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm the first and I'm trying to convert the masses. So far my only success is my 3 year old niece who "likes his squeaky voice". She asked why he had a squeaky voice and before my brain was in gear I replied "because he wears tight trousers". I got into trouble for corrupting a 3 year old's mind.

At 46 I dont think anyone really took me seriously at first - now all my children like him, and one of my daughters is also a member here!!! My friends are probably tired of hearing about him, and my boy-friend certainly is!!! :thumb_yello:

Muhaha PWND! <3 Mad mika ownage. ph34r |V|y 1337 5|<1LL5, lV00B!

yeah well i heard him around the same time as you..you just really got me into him..would you say mry was second or me,cause mary wa sinto him but i'm like.. a mika nut

yeah well i heard him around the same time as you..you just really got me into him..would you say mry was second or me,cause mary wa sinto him but i'm like.. a mika nut

Well technically it was becca. lol Back in January I think.. Cause she was upset about Beans! She was asking "Am I flirting too much!!?" and I was like "Omg! I have THE song for you!" and I sent her a snippet of his lyrics from grace kelly and she was like "uhmm.. ok.. wtf" Now she loves him <3

I was absolutely the first in my group!... I even converted my sister and boyfriend!!...... They didn't start to really like him until we had been to the BBC2 filming for the Culture Show back in January... All my friends know I am a Mika obsessive... :P its starting to rub off on some.. :biggrin2:

YEESS!! i was the ultimate 1st to like him! i introduced him to everyone!! My best bud beatriz likes him a lot but shes not obsessed like me and shes coming to the June 8 concert with me!! some of my friends like him and some dont and im still telling people about him. I bet i was the 1st in my school to like him!!! im always listening to him at school with my ipod and everyones like "mika huh?" and then i smile a really big smile like an idiot!! my friend was like "listening to your man huh?" and i got really happy and smiled real big and i was like "you know it!" it made me happy! lol it was pretty funny!

Well technically it was becca. lol Back in January I think.. Cause she was upset about Beans! She was asking "Am I flirting too much!!?" and I was like "Omg! I have THE song for you!" and I sent her a snippet of his lyrics from grace kelly and she was like "uhmm.. ok.. wtf" Now she loves him <3

oh yeah...haha but she didn tlike him right away like me <3

I was!!!

None of my mates had really listened to him... until i started singing Love Today alll the time. Then everytime they came to my house, or went on my myspace they heard him, and one by one admitted they thought he was quite good!!!

Now everytime they see/hear him they think of me!!

I also think i was (well, am) the only Mika obsessed person in the school. Others like him but i have seen no-one else with him all over thier planners/folders. So i am VERY proud of myself.

I once sent Love Today round the whole school lol. Started singing it on the way to school, my mate joined in (who is NOT shy of singing really loud in front of everyone) and by the end of the day our whole school had it in their heads!!

And while I'm at it, I reckon I'm the only one in my town too (not that thats much of an acheivement, my town is tiny... lol)

Woooo!!!!! Mika rules!!! And i will keep spreading the word bout him!!!! LOL :biggrin2:

At 46 I dont think anyone really took me seriously at first - now all my children like him, and one of my daughters is also a member here!!! My friends are probably tired of hearing about him, and my boy-friend certainly is!!! :thumb_yello:

Same here! My husband is getting really tired of Mika, but I don't care!!! I keep on playing everything, just got a new one (The only lonely one, soooo nice), and can't stop talking about Mika. Everyone says I'm going crazy and don't really act my age, but hey, I'm having such a nice time!

Yes,I was the first in my group.(But I've picked no in the poll...:naughty: I'm just too tired...) I converted two of my classmates :bleh: ,but they aren't obsessives,like me...they're quite like his music,I think.I'm really happy because I was the first,and all my friends know that I'm a fanatic...And I'm going to see him with my friend...I'm sooo exciting!!:biggrin2: