URGENT...All MIKA LOVERS NEEDED

mgpm

I'm DEFINITELY going to set my alarm clock so I can wake up to watch the Top 20 Countdown tomorrow morning!

Haha, elizabethlovesmika, I'm planning on staying up too so I can get in some more votes :wink2: ..which means I'll be doubly sad if he doesn't make it!

OMG me too! im gonna stay up late and set my alarm! I know im obsessed with mika when i will actually get up early on a saturday to ***hopefully*** see him and not sleep in till noon!!!! i just wish my internet wasnt being gay so i could vote more :thumbdown:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG me too! im gonna stay up late and set my alarm! I know im obsessed with mika when i will actually get up early on a saturday to ***hopefully*** see him and not sleep in till noon!!!! i just wish my internet wasnt being gay so i could vote more :thumbdown:

yep! what's even more crazy is that every night this week i've stayed up till like midnight and gotten up at 5 so i'm SOSOSOSOSO freaking sleep deprived. i pretty much live for sleeping in on the weekends. waking up early just for a chance to see mika on tv makes me feel crazed!! haha.

OH WELL..at least i now know that i'm not going to be alone in waking up crazy early tomorrow to watch it. :bleh:

yep! what's even more crazy is that every night this week i've stayed up till like midnight and gotten up at 5 so i'm SOSOSOSOSO freaking sleep deprived. i pretty much live for sleeping in on the weekends. waking up early just for a chance to see mika on tv makes me feel crazed!! haha.

OH WELL..at least i now know that i'm not going to be alone in waking up crazy early tomorrow to watch it. :bleh:

haha omg SAME HERE! im like falling asleep just sitting here voting! tomorrow we should watch it together and start a "I AM WATCHING THE 20 RIGHT NOW" thread...and hopefully we can talk about how happy we are that we saw mika on vh1!:thumb_yello:

This thing must be rigged. How freaking many votes equals fiery? All of us together have GOT to put on TONS of votes.

and omg i was thinking the same thing! i have been telling random ppl everywhere to vote..they all told me they did..i mean unless they were lying..those votes should count for something!!! plus all of us here voting! its so not fair! i dont get it! we're gonna have to protest against vh1 if he doesnt make the coutdown:sneaky2:

ooooooo keep voting!!! and hannah i totally agree! this is BS! i know for sure we have probably voted more than more than tons of the hot songs! i think in the end its just what vh1 decides to show...maybe they just put this voting thing up to keep us quite:thumbdown:

haha i know i counted too!!! i hope that vh1 doesnt just choose who gets to be in the top 20 after the hot ones are chosen...they better do it by how many votes! cus i know mikas almost there! i can feel it! haha...they should have like a percentage of how many more votes they need to get to hot next to the songs so they dont keep us guessing.....:shocked: im going nuts!

haha omg SAME HERE! im like falling asleep just sitting here voting! tomorrow we should watch it together and start a "I AM WATCHING THE 20 RIGHT NOW" thread...and hopefully we can talk about how happy we are that we saw mika on vh1!:thumb_yello:

haha, definitely! in my dazed, zombie-like state i'll try to remember that plan!

omg, i'm insaaaane. it's now 3 in the morning..and i plan on getting up in 5 hours to hopefully watch mika on vh1! :thumb_yello: haha so yeah, i'll be back after that with good news, i'm hoping. so this is my official sign off, i guess.