Mika's "real" name

MIKAMAD

You've probably already seen this.. but you seem to need to watch it again :mf_rosetinted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIpq32ihsPE

he explains the whole Michael Junior thing that both me and hotdlp talked about.. and then when he says "Michael - Mikael - Mica" I think he just explains how his parents came up with his name! = Mica!

aaarrgghh! HIS REAL NAME IS MICA!!

*keeps smashing head on desk*

If you read the whole thread, I was one of the first who says "His real name is Mica"!

I always post something when I learn something news about his name!!!

You know my name is: Jessica Corinne Cécile but everybody calls me Jessica.

So I say MAYBE his name is Michael but he prefers Mica! For me, I don't care.

Sure, now, I will write Mica (I did but I stopped because at the end with the explanations of the others about Michael, I though "Why not") but I agree that Mica thinks that his real name is Mica!

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry if I come off as rude now.. but this thread is annoying the hell out of me!

For the last time: His real name is MICA!! He has said it like a million times in different interviews! Like hotdlp said..! His dad's name is Michael and wanted him to be called Michael Junior. Mika's mum didn't like the Junior thing so they chose MICA instead!!

He started out with his real spelling (Mica with a 'c') but people kept mispronouncing it like "Meesha" or "Mike-a" and he didn't like that at all. So he changed the spelling: from 'c' to 'k' = Mika

I have no idea why it sometimes says Michael Holbrook Penniman. But it doesn't really matter, because his real name is Mica!!!

(and that old photo of him as a boy where it says his name underneath (Mica Penniman). I've heard that it's a school photo?)

PLEASE get this into your heads and for Christ's sake (or for the sake of our sanity!) someone please remove this thread!! *smashes head on desk*

You've probably already seen this.. but you seem to need to watch it again :mf_rosetinted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIpq32ihsPE

he explains the whole Michael Junior thing that both me and hotdlp talked about.. and then when he says "Michael - Mikael - Mica" I think he just explains how his parents came up with his name! = Mica!

aaarrgghh! HIS REAL NAME IS MICA!!

*keeps smashing head on desk*

Look up this video oon Youtube. Mika in the hot seat" someone asks him what his real nam eis and he explains.

But just in case you dont feel like doind the research; he says that his father wanted to name him Micheal but his mom wasn't a "jr" fan so they name him Micaella. Growing up everyone called him Mica. But he later had changed it to Mika with a "k" because of mispronuciation. So i believe he said his real name is "Micaella". If im wrong then then i stand to be corrected. But i'm definately sure he said his real name is Mica with a "c" but later changed it to a "k".

Read what I've already written!

and I can't believe I'm quoting myself...

I have the answer :mf_rosetinted:

Twin brothers...Mica and Michael Holbrook

Now we can start a thread talking about who of them is the evilish one (there is always a evilish twin) and who is the one appearing in this interview, who is in this other one...................

;)

Like Docteur Jekyll and Mister Hyde :biggrin2:

Uhm...this can be possible too.......

*runs to draw Mika Jekyll and Michael Holbrook Hyde*

:roftl:

I would like to see that!!! :biggrin2:

jackdj8.jpg

:biggrin2:

Read the whole thread too! :wink2:

Sorry if I came off a bit harsh. I wasn't angry, just an annoying day in general. :bleh:

Your theory may be right. Actually, it prob is. That it says Michael Holbrook on his birth certificate and things like that but that he's always been called Mica and considers that more his name.

But that means I'm right too! :naughty:

(but I thought about the part in that vid where he says "Michael - Mikael - Mica". He could also mean sort of "Whatever you call me. It's spelled with a c".

Or am I just confusing myself now :blink: )

I'm starting to regret ever getting into this discussion :mf_rosetinted:

btw I love what it says on the bottom of your signature! :biggrin2:

*removes self from thread with no plans of returning* :wink2:

Sorry if I came off a bit harsh. I wasn't angry, just an annoying day in general. :bleh:

Your theory may be right. Actually, it prob is. That it says Michael Holbrook on his birth certificate and things like that but that he's always been called Mica and considers that more his name.

But that means I'm right too! :naughty:

(but I thought about the part in that vid where he says "Michael - Mikael - Mica". He could also mean sort of "Whatever you call me. It's spelled with a c".

Or am I just confusing myself now :blink: )

I'm starting to regret ever getting into this discussion :mf_rosetinted:

btw I love what it says on the bottom of your signature! :biggrin2:

*removes self from thread with no plans of returning*

Don't worry! You didn't be harsh! :biggrin2:

It's good to have a different point of view and to tell it! Thanks to the persons who answered to this thread, I changed my point of view too: "Why not Michael?" But I think he considers Mica to be his name. Everybody calls him like that.

And that's true that MFC members are strange, scary, grazy and hilarious! :biggrin2:

That's why I love so much being here!!!

Don't worry! You didn't be harsh! :biggrin2:

It's good to have a different point of view and to tell it! Thanks to the persons who answered to this thread, I changed my point of view too: "Why not Michael?" But I think he considers Mica to be his name. Everybody calls him like that.

And that's true that MFC members are strange, scary, grazy and hilarious! :biggrin2:

That's why I love so much being here!!!

im content with that answer

Mine is signed, "To Hannah, Love Mel"

His name is actually Mel. But that's a whole other conversation entirely. :roftl:

Oh, I remember this was when we found out that his dad writes his songs...:biggrin2:

Mine is signed, "To Hannah, Love Mel"

His name is actually Mel. But that's a whole other conversation entirely. :roftl:

:biggrin2: haha that is what it looks like on 2 of my 3 signed things hahah