Mika's "real" name

MIKAMAD

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...and yet deek said the name in his passport was Michael.... LOL

*dazed and confused* :insane: - but well, whatever might be true ... Mica, Michael, Bernhard .... No matter, Mika is Mika :wub2: (He couldn't amaze me less if his real name was George or *insertstupidname*)

...but as he said in the hot seat interview his real name was Mica, I believe it, as I want to believe just everything he says....:blush-anim-cl:

yeah, but mika the very man said his mother would not let his father name him michael (junior) over her dead body.. sounds quite clear to me.. :naughty:

...and yet deek said the name in his passport was Michael.... LOL

*dazed and confused* :insane: - but well, whatever might be true ... Mica, Michael, Bernhard .... No matter, Mika is Mika :wub2: (He couldn't amaze me less if his real name was George or *insertstupidname*)

...but as he said in the hot seat interview his real name was Mica, I believe it, as I want to believe just everything he says....:blush-anim-cl:

Where did he say that? :blink:

It amazes you if his real name was Georgios Kyriákos Panayótou (George Michael)! :roftl:

That's a name not easy to pronounce when we're not Greek! :bleh:

yeah, but mika the very man said his mother would not let his father name him michael (junior) over her dead body.. sounds quite clear to me.. :naughty:

Thank you! I was :blink:!

He clearly said in the video his name was Mica!

No problem for me to pronounce it! Mica and Mika sounds the same :biggrin2:

I think that in the interview, he pronounced Mica in a French way!!! He had the French accent

Where did he say that? :blink:

It amazes you if his real name was Georgios Kyriákos Panayótou (George Michael)! :roftl:

That's a name not easy to pronounce when we're not Greek! :bleh:

Here (oh and it was said that deek's a 'she' - LOL)

And about George Michael - I don't know if he would have become that famous with his real name - LOL

In the cd store:

customer: Do you have something by that Gregory Kiki Paki....

shop assistant: erm...no. :blink:

Here (oh and it was said that deek's a 'she' - LOL)

And about George Michael - I don't know if he would have become that famous with his real name - LOL

In the cd store:

customer: Do you have something by that Gregory Kiki Paki....

shop assistant: erm...no. :blink:

Shop assistant: Look at the strange special section of our store with ...erm...excellent records! :roll1:

And you know I only believe in what Mica says. If he said in the video his name was Mica, sure it is!!! :angel_not:

on some of the pix of his autographs in this forum, it looks to me like he just wrote "Me!" as a signature... well, if he does, why not, we all know who he is anyway! :naughty:

well, I have 3 (one is technically mailed to my friend in israel, but I scanned it), one's mine and one's my daughter's.

he does not have a good handwriting (guilty, I haven't also!), plus he'd SO many items to sign, so he did sign in a hurry..

one can look like MICA! but I am not sure.. it's def. NOT "ME".. LOL :naughty:

I was browsing on ebay for a signed Mika somthing or other and all the things he has signed, he has writen.

"Lolipops all round, Michel" or "Its all gone Willy Wonka, Michel".

Please tell me, Im deing to know!

MIKAMAD(Petra)

His name was never Michel. Those autographs must be fakes! :thumbdown: I'd advise you strongly not to buy them.

I got today my (German release) Relax single. There is said that "songs written by Michael Holbrook Penniman". Maybe his real name in passport etc. is Michael. Like because I myself have quite long first name so in some occasions I shorten it :D If I must do multiple signatures (I'm not famous but my name is needed in some papers because of my work..:naughty: ) I use shorter name. The longer name is for relatives and passport control :biggrin2:

I got today my (German release) Relax single. There is said that "songs written by Michael Holbrook Penniman".

now that's really strange... he said it himself in that australian interview, that his name was NOT michael! :blink: so either the record company messed it up (that wouldn't be a surprise to me, cause if you call universal music germany, the reception people don't even know who mika is and that he's signed with them, and although they're only receptionists, i think they should know who is signed to their company! and then, when i see how they place him in the german media...:thumbdown: ) or mika absolutely HATES his real name michael (if it is) and wants everyone to believe that it's NOT his name.

or his father really writes his songs, lol! :naughty::roftl:

Sorry haven't read all the pages but its not MICHEL its MIKA!

Its an ! after the MIKA (which he scribbles) have a look on my photos on my myspace page you might see what I mean

xx

that's what i said before, it really looks to me like it's mika in the first, not sure about the second, and just "me!" in the third one on your myspace page. :naughty:

on some of the pix of his autographs in this forum, it looks to me like he just wrote "Me!" as a signature... well, if he does, why not, we all know who he is anyway! :naughty:

I think he really wanted to write "Me" because it's "him"! :thumb_yello:

he wrote smt that looks like MIKA on mines...

I also think he signs with his name as an artist. Did you ask Madonna's signature? I don't think she signs with her own name! :biggrin2:

now that's really strange... he said it himself in that australian interview, that his name was NOT michael! :blink: so either the record company messed it up (that wouldn't be a surprise to me, cause if you call universal music germany, the reception people don't even know who mika is and that he's signed with them, and although they're only receptionists, i think they should know who is signed to their company! and then, when i see how they place him in the german media...:thumbdown: ) or mika absolutely HATES his real name michael (if it is) and wants everyone to believe that it's NOT his name.

or his father really writes his songs, lol!

I think his father writes his songs! It's the only explaination! :naughty:

I adore the old threats. It always works!!! :roftl:

I have to read what it's written on my booklet!

Well if he hates it that he is Michael Jr. I wouldn't blame him for that :roftl:

LoL, imagine the whole lot being introduced... "these are Yasmin, Paloma, Fortuné, Allegra .... oh, yes and Michael Jr., our middle child... ":roftl:

Sorry Mika, it had to be, I'm so down that only random silliness can kinda cheer me up...:boxed:

LoL, imagine the whole lot being introduced... "these are Yasmin, Paloma, Fortuné, Allegra .... oh, yes and Michael Jr., our middle child... ":roftl:

Sorry Mika, it had to be, I'm so down that only random silliness can kinda cheer me up...:boxed:

:roll1: :roll1:

mica- not michael mica! but he cnaged it because people were calling him mike-uh or meesha

it should def go in the faq because its one of those things people keep asking

It's my own fault! Sorry! :blush-anim-cl:

Someone told me why I wrote Mica instead of Mika. I answered her and after I wrote something here!

:sorry: Don't be crual with me!!! :das: