Mika's "real" name

MIKAMAD

Mika's being so cryptic about his name, either on purpose or not.

When he was talking about it in that Australian interview, the first time that I watched it I thought that he meant that his parents named him Micael, which was shortened to Mica. But then he said that his real name is Mica. So... :blink:

I say, next person that gets to meet him needs to ask him.

Damn straight! I totally agree. I think he's doing it on purpose because he has been really clear and spoken plainly about other matters. What the hell?

So, please, whoever is going to meet Mika, please ask him "What's your birth name and how do you spell it, please?"

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

17 pages ?!

Guys... You have a problem...

Real name : Michael Holbrook Penniman. Said it in an interview.

He played with it at the beginning cause he was feeling bored with questions, and decided he would tease us with that. He's a teaser, we all know that.

End of discussion, please ? Do you realize it's been 17 pages about Mica/Michael even if the guy himself said the real name in a recent itw ? Do you have fun doing that ? If so, please, go on, be my guests...

You see, but according to the post, his name is "Mi-ka-el." >_< OK, so perhaps it isn't important in the grand scheme of things, but I would like to for sure. Can you imagine if someone asks me what his real name is and I don't know for sure? How can I pass as a true fan? :tears: They won't believe me.

I can see it all now...

Random person: So, is Mika his real name?

Me: I don't know. You see, it was with a "C" before, that's all I know --

RP: You're his fan and you don't know?!

Me: Mika hasn't been clear about it. :sweatdrop:

It really is fundamental.

But surely his music is the most important thing? I don't care what he calls himself, it is his music I am interested in.

Michael, Mica, Mika - I don't care :mf_rosetinted:

The guy has THE LEAST CARING FANS IN THE WORLD!

THEY DONT CARE ABOUT SEXUALITY

NAME

NOSE

TOES

HAIR...

CHIPMUNKS:mf_rosetinted:

The guy has THE LEAST CARING FANS IN THE WORLD!

THEY DONT CARE ABOUT SEXUALITY

NAME

NOSE

TOES

HAIR...

CHIPMUNKS:mf_rosetinted:

No you are quite wrong. I care passionately about chipmunks. And you know that. :mf_rosetinted:

I dare to say that he's a really, really clever boy. In no time he turned the major discussion from 'gay - not gay - post-gay' into 'Mika-Michael-Mikail-Mica-Mike-Mick.....' :thumb_yello:

Do you care though VS? That's the important question here. :mf_rosetinted:

Because if you do, that is you and me through, I am telling you. :wink2:

I dare to say that he's a really, really clever boy. In no time he turned the major discussion from 'gay - not gay - post-gay' into 'Mika-Michael-Mikail-Mica-Mike-Mick.....' :thumb_yello:

Distractor is his middle name? :mf_rosetinted:

No you are quite wrong. I care passionately about chipmunks. And you know that. :mf_rosetinted:

Chippendales (not the furniture-strippers! mwa-ha-ha)....:mf_rosetinted: ...sorry, just the verbal association...

in fact he's not that far....:biggrin2:

You're right, and if he doesn't care if we care or not, then I am certainly not going to care! :mf_rosetinted:

I actually asked him on the fantabulous birthday card I made if he cares if we don't care :insane: Wonder if he'll care to answer :blink: Not that I really care though :sneaky2:

Do you care though VS? That's the important question here. :mf_rosetinted:

Because if you do, that is you and me through, I am telling you. :wink2:

Who cares? :mf_rosetinted::bleh:

Distractor is his middle name? :mf_rosetinted:

Most likely :biggrin2:

Mica D. Penniman

17 pages ?!

Guys... You have a problem...

Real name : Michael Holbrook Penniman. Said it in an interview.

He played with it at the beginning cause he was feeling bored with questions, and decided he would tease us with that. He's a teaser, we all know that.

End of discussion, please ? Do you realize it's been 17 pages about Mica/Michael even if the guy himself said the real name in a recent itw ? Do you have fun doing that ? If so, please, go on, be my guests...

well the problem is, that he also said in a recent interview (the australian hot seat), that his name was mica, he even stressed that it was NOT michael, cause his mum didn't want him to have the same name as his dad. that's why it's 17 pages. :bleh: identity mad, eh? :blink: