howdy

purplegrape

hi everyone,

so, yeah i'm new. its great to be here and i love mika. i seem to be the only american who has heard of him, are there any other americans here? i learned about him though my dad. he called me up one day and told me to scearch him on youtube, i fell in love with him instantly:mf_lustslow:. i've shown some of my friends and i seem to be the only one who thinks he's a georgous and deliciously brilliant man. i hope to go to one of his concerts when he comes back to america, i already have his cd and hopefully he'll be closer to where i live (florida) instead of new york or california. well it's great to be here.:cool:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi everyone,

so, yeah i'm new. its great to be here and i love mika. i seem to be the only american who has heard of him, are there any other americans here? i learned about him though my dad. he called me up one day and told me to scearch him on youtube, i fell in love with him instantly:mf_lustslow:. i've shown some of my friends and i seem to be the only one who thinks he's a georgous and deliciously brilliant man. i hope to go to one of his concerts when he comes back to america, i already have his cd and hopefully he'll be closer to where i live (florida) instead of new york or california. well it's great to be here.:cool:

HIYAAA !!! :punk: WELCOME TO MFC !!! WE ARE ALL CRAZYFUN HERE & IF YOU LIKE THAT .... YOU WILL LOVE HANGIN' OUT WITH US !!!!!:punk::roftl:

Hey! Nice To See Another Person From The U.S. Joining The Fan Club! I'm From Denver, Colorado. And It's The Same Here, I'm The Only One Who Is Absolutely Obsessed With MIKA In My State Basically. I'm Also One Of The Only Straight Guys On This Forum, Which Adds To The Oddness Of It All. But Basically, Welcome To The MIKA Fan Club, And If You Need Any Help, With Anything, Just Ask Me.

Schock:thumb_yello: