Mika @ Festival Foire Aux Vins - Colmar, Alsace (France): Aug 8 2007

Yoppappop

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think it's a real concert, like the ones planned in Lyon, the one they had in Toulon, Florence, the one we had at SH, etc. Same type of event...

But it's sold out.

I know but right now on ebay I saw one which is not too expensive... don't know we'll see! but the 10000 people freak me out!

I heard about his cancelled in austria, so it's just after Colmar...I'am very upset now...

i wouldn't worry about this Biche, it looks too huge to be canceled:mf_rosetinted:

I have a question: how many songs is he gonna play you think? is it like a real concert?

because I might have to get a day off work anyway because I have to go to strasbourg, so I could take the 14th...

50minutes in "festival du gaou",pure pleasure!!!

mmmm,a winstub after the show,don't you,mika???i now some adress in colmar...i'll wait to tell him after the show!!!

as so many people...10 000,waouh,the biggest show for him in france!

hope he can't cancelled!

sweet dreams!

fanny and the lollipop's family

50minutes in "festival du gaou",pure pleasure!!!

mmmm,a winstub after the show,don't you,mika???i now some adress in colmar...i'll wait to tell him after the show!!!

as so many people...10 000,waouh,the biggest show for him in france!

hope he can't cancelled!

sweet dreams!

fanny and the lollipop's family

Actually not the biggest, he did also the "fête de la musique" with an audience of 100.000 persons so even if it was not a "real gig" he sang two songs in front of 100.000 excited Frenchs!!:bleh:

and I can tell that everybody liked his music!I was there with Biche, Cath, Johnny, Mariposa (great memories)!!:roftl:

i wouldn't worry about this Biche, it looks too huge to be canceled:mf_rosetinted:

roskilde is extremly big either, but I am hoping def. everything will go smooth with colmar!! :thumb_yello: *sends good vibes to france* :biggrin2:

Actually not the biggest, he did also the "fête de la musique" with an audience of 100.000 persons so even if it was not a "real gig" he sang two songs in front of 100.000 excited Frenchs!!:bleh:

and I can tell that everybody liked his music!I was there with Biche, Cath, Johnny, Mariposa (great memories)!!:roftl:

great memories is the least one can say :naughty:

most welcome! :thumb_yello:

I'll be in france around that date, but totally another part of the country... :boxed:

where will you be? if I might ask

SURE!!I wait with such impatience his Zénith gig to see us all together with Mariposa!!!

yeah me too!!!! it's gonna be so great :punk:

today I decided to go to colmar but then I turned on the computer and I saw that he cancelled québec so I thought that might be a sign.... don't think I'm going now!

butI don't wanna freak you out! this doesn't mean he's gonna cancel colmar too!

south west of france :biggrin2:

never been there but I'm sure it's pretty!

it's indeed a great region. but france's all beautiful! :wub2:

YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS SURE actually ONE oF the most beautiful countries!!!:wub2: ....What is great in France is the diversity of landscapes we have the see, the mountains, a huge cultural heritage....I'm so proud to be French:bleh: ...it's really a privilege...

I know the South but not the East of France : Colmar will be a great surprise for me!!!:biggrin2:

YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS SURE actually ONE oF the most beautiful countries!!!:wub2: ....What is great in France is the diversity of landscapes we have the see, the mountains, a huge cultural heritage....I'm so proud to be French:bleh: ...it's really a privilege...

I know the South but not the East of France : Colmar will be a great surprise for me!!!:biggrin2:

I don't know Colmar in itself but I know the surroundings pretty well and they are beautiful :biggrin2:

Freddie is a witch!!:naughty:

I was just about to start writing this post when a text came through from him asking if the rosettes have arrived.

The answer is yes, avoca, your rosettes are here:thumb_yello:

Ignore that post. I posted it in the wrong thread!

-too many things going on at once!