Mika @ Festival Foire Aux Vins - Colmar, Alsace (France): Aug 8 2007

Yoppappop

In order to be seen and claim our fan identity:roftl: in the crowd I had the idea to do a HUGE banner (2m; 1m30) and it's almost done (I have to finish painting the slogan),after a hard week end of work:sweatdrop: with an other french fan Orphée (with a lot of giggles)and several weeks of conception (for the text, the sketches, colours decorations etc...).

Biche, I hope it will serves you for giving to Mika the book of the French fans that you've done:wink2:

So in mondial preview:naughty: , some pictures of the work-in-progress (on Mirtilla's advices)

post-1842-142983669332_thumb.jpg It's Orphée at 1.00 AM squaring a drawing for enlargement

post-1842-14298366934_thumb.jpgOrphée with the precious helps of her mother (sooooo nice woman!!! I have to show her)

post-1842-142983669343_thumb.jpg Me with our versions of Mika and Cherisse in a "South Park" way at 4:00 AM (Yes we slept just 8 hours on two days)

post-1842-142983669345_thumb.jpgOrphée's dogs because they have their importance...no in fact they were totally no use!!!

post-1842-142983669347_thumb.jpg Me and Orphée at the beginning of the painting's stade with our huge acrylic's pots (750ml) (my luggage was soo heavy!!!)

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

post-1842-142983669356_thumb.jpg Orphée's painting the most hard part of the works : Mika and the band in the South Park's version

post-1842-142983669359_thumb.jpg Orphée, her mother, and her sister (Yes all the family participated lol!!)

post-1842-142983669361_thumb.jpgMe, Orphée and her sister (very concentrated as you can note!)

post-1842-142983669363_thumb.jpg AT LEAST THE RESULT

post-1842-142983669366_thumb.jpg banner's details

Yes you met her after the Olympia! She and her family were so find with me...In fact she doesn't live in Paris but in the North of the France so I slept and eat at her home...his mother did a lot of cookies for us!!! :wub2:

Yes you met her after the Olympia! She and her family were so kind with me...In fact she doesn't live in Paris but in the North of the France so I slept and eat at her home...his mother did a lot of cookies for us!!! :wub2: I was so welcome...

[attach]3973[/attach] Orphée's painting the most hard part of the works : Mika and the band in the South Park's version

[attach]3974[/attach] Orphée, her mother, and her sister (Yes all the family participated lol!!)

[attach]3975[/attach]Me, Orphée and her sister (very concentrated as you can note!)

[attach]3976[/attach] AT LEAST THE RESULT

[attach]3977[/attach] banner's details

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is incredible!! Well done!!

laurence I already told you but it's just AMAZING!! I'm sure you will have a great time and get noticed by the man himself :biggrin2:

IF HE COMES...I've just noticed that Big Chili festival was cancelled...:shocked: ...not very reassuring...

HOPE HE WILL COME, HOPE HE WILL COME; HOPE HE WILL COME; HE WILL COME; HOPE HE WILL COME; HOPE HE WILL COME; HOPE HE WILL COME...:mf_popeanim::bleh:

IF HE COMES...I've just noticed that Big Chili festival was cancelled...:shocked: ...not very reassuring...

HOPE HE WILL COME, HOPE HE WILL COME; HOPE HE WILL COME; HE WILL COME; HOPE HE WILL COME; HOPE HE WILL COME; HOPE HE WILL COME...:mf_popeanim::bleh:

I'm having my fingers crossed for you!

but I'm not gonna lie to you I'm too scared to come but I'm a wuss anyway...

Good work girls, thanks for the banner, i hope he will see us (but i don't know if he remembers us... no matter :bleh: )

But, he's cancelling every gig and i think he will cancell Colmar too if he's really ill... We will be very lucky if he'll go to this festival...

J'ai de moins en moins d'espoir qu'il vienne...:(

Thanks Laurence, incredible week end with you....

The girls, it is necessary to be optimistic....It will come, I know not finally i know anything of it!!!! :roll1: :roll1: :roll1::roll1:

Mirtilla, I remember of you, I adored :mf_lustslow: the tee shirt which you wore to the olympia...

OK I've just finished the letters (but I will maybe retouch it but after...Here, in Paris, it's 2:36 A.M

AND IT'S A FACT:I'M FED UP:naughty: )...I post pictures of it:sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: :

SO it says (I hope it's clear) THANKS FOR YOU MIKANESQUE* WORLD

* mikanesque : is a french adjective created by me!!

post-1842-142983669523_thumb.jpg

post-1842-142983669526_thumb.jpg

post-1842-142983669528_thumb.jpg

Orphée! happy you be here! welcome! And I know I forgot to do the letters for AMIKALEMENT etc...NEXT TIME...too tired And I have a wedding tommorrrow (my train is at 9:30A.M !!!)

OK I've just finished the letters (but I will maybe retouch it but after...Here, in Paris, it's 2:36 A.M

AND IT'S A FACT:I'M FED UP:naughty: )...I post pictures of it:sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: :

[ATTACH]4007[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]4008[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]4009[/ATTACH]

Orphée! happy you be here! welcome! And I know I forgot to do the letters for AMIKALEMENT etc...NEXT TIME...too tired And I have a wedding tommorrrow (my train is at 9:30A.M !!!)

sooooo pretty! :biggrin2:

[ATTACH]4007[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]4008[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]4009[/ATTACH]

laurence ! what can i say ! heres a wee reminder of your visit to glasgow " its pure dead brilliant"

laurence ! what can i say ! heres a wee reminder of your visit to glasgow " its pure dead brilliant"

:cheerful_h4h: scg I'm so glad that you like it !!!...YEs probably a little in the letters...Haaaa Mackintosh .... Even if i know I have to resign myself that he can't wear our banner as he wear your tartan trousers lol:bleh: ...

To finish maybe there will always a bee reminder of my visit to Glasgow in everything I will do...:naughty:,

Seriously, thanks again to have received me and my friend in your "crazy house" , and thanks also for your incredible generosity! I spent a great moment with you and your family!

OMG where is your avatar from?! it's unbelievable:wub2:

its a photo a took of mika when he appeared at the abc glasgow . nick it if you want its in my gallery :naughty:

:cheerful_h4h: scg I'm so glad that you like it !!!...YEs probably a little in the letters...Haaaa Mackintosh .... Even if i know I have to resign myself that he can't wear our banner as he wear your tartan trousers lol:bleh: ...

To finish maybe there will always a bee reminder of my visit to Glasgow in everything I will do...:naughty:,

Seriously, thanks again to have received me and my friend in your "crazy house" , and thanks also for your incredible generosity! I spent a great moment with you and your family!

well you know your always welcome to come back anytime to sheena`s madhoose it was a pleasure & maybe the next time i can cook you a meal instead of rushing you about :boxed: