Mika @ Festival Foire Aux Vins - Colmar, Alsace (France): Aug 8 2007

Yoppappop

OMG it's in 2 days :roftl:

I hope to see him before the gig to give him his gifts, his french fans book and this one from karolin with beautiful text!!!

If we don't see him before, we'll give it after but i'm upset about their good condition during the gig:boxed:

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope to see him before the gig to give him his gifts, his french fans book and this one from karolin with beautiful text!!!

If we don't see him before, we'll give it after but i'm upset about their good condition during the gig:boxed:

What a pity if we can't suceed in giving it to him at Colmar!! ...This french book seems to be so colorful (moreover you should post your pictures of it)with so much love: perfect to show him our respect of his work and to send him a huge energy!!!

Et comme Napoléon a dit: (if it's him actually I don't remember:bleh: )

"IMPOSSIBLE IS NOT FRENCH"...

I CAN just predict that with our big banner we will risk having fun with a lot of giggles!!!

The books that Avoca had to give to him were also fantastic. I didn't contribute myself, but they were also very colourful and inventive and it was obvious that a lot of effort had gone into them, and Avoca had bound them so well.

Aud's shirt was fantastic too.

Is Aud going to Colmar?

That's what we thought at the Big Chill, but it looks like you will be luckier because he has performed in Germany tonight.

OHH I wish I could go to one of his concerts!!! You are all lucky u get to see him live!! If anyone gets to talk 2 him tell him to come to Costa Rica!! We love him!!!!:mf_lustslow::thumb_yello::blush-anim-cl: and we have Beautiful beaches he can visit!!:surfing:

The books that Avoca had to give to him were also fantastic. I didn't contribute myself, but they were also very colourful and inventive and it was obvious that a lot of effort had gone into them, and Avoca had bound them so well.

Aud's shirt was fantastic too.

Is Aud going to Colmar?

Don't know if it's Aud go to Colmar (but she's not in the list):blink: and sorry for the Big Chili festival...I'm sure it's also a beautiful book!!!

Next time he will be there and the book can be given to him!!:thumb_yello:

Don't know if it's Aud go to Colmar (but she's not in the list):blink: and sorry for the Big Chili festival...I'm sure it's also a beautiful book!!!

Next time he will be there and the book can be given to him!!:thumb_yello:

I hope you enjoy it though, anyway I know you will!

Have fun laurence:wink2: Looking forward to reading your report and post some piccies of your huge Mika banner!:biggrin2:

I'm lazy so I'm jut gonna say I second everything johnny said!