MIKA please DON'T read this!!!(concerning birhtday present)

Droopsy

hi there

you want to have a thread that you want to keep secret so that mika can't see it ....is that right?

jep sort of... lol:blush-anim-cl: why? you have an idea? would be useful :naughty:

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes

i think I may be able to help you there, but it will take a couple of days, my advice until then is , discuss but don't show any designs on here( so that they remain secret) until after i've found out...also the cards that you have shown, edit them out again for now, I would that way they stay secret!

yes

i think I may be able to help you there, but it will take a couple of days, my advice until then is , discuss but don't show any designs on here( so that they remain secret) until after i've found out...also the cards that you have shown, edit them out again for now, I would that way they stay secret!

okay thanks ;) I'll edit mine, cazgirl can you do it too? Please let me know if you have a solution :thumb_yello:

yes

Is it going to be like some password thing?!! Cool! :cool:

okay thanks ;) I'll edit mine, cazgirl can you do it too? Please let me know if you have a solution :thumb_yello:

sure,i hope it will be good, but it won't be until tuesday evening, is that okay? and if anyone publishes the cardsmeanwhile, tell them to edit it out again, it would be a shame to spoil the surprise ..:thumb_yello:

sure,i hope it will be good, but it won't be until tuesday evening, is that okay? and if anyone publishes the cardsmeanwhile, tell them to edit it out again, it would be a shame to spoil the surprise ..:thumb_yello:

sure! okay, I can wait that long to see everyone's great cards :thumb_yello: (i think)

LOOOLLL yeah I liked that too:wub2: I immediately knew, even before i began my card i had to include a ballon and a lollipop :roftl: the ballon people!! don't forget the ballon! haha lol

No but I hope he eats my lollipop :wub2: it's strawberry:wub2: haha:naughty:

Somehow I don't have any place left for my lollipop (got a strawberry too). Seeing yours make me doubt about my own! I'm NOT good in these things!

Somehow I don't have any place left for my lollipop (got a strawberry too). Seeing yours make me doubt about my own! I'm NOT good in these things!

[ATTACH]1380[/ATTACH]

try and edit your piccy out, for now?

[ATTACH]1380[/ATTACH]

omg martine!!! that looks soooo gorgeous!!!! okay, so now my card officially sucks:thumbdown: lol, no really it's soooooooo gorgeous reallyyyyy!!!!

but maybe you should put it off again, yeah i know lol, but steph is going to figure out a way so mika can't see this thread:naughty: so then we can post the pics again :thumb_yello:

omg martine!!! that looks soooo gorgeous!!!! okay, so now my card officially sucks:thumbdown: lol, no really it's soooooooo gorgeous reallyyyyy!!!!

but maybe you should put it off again, yeah i know lol, but steph is going to figure out a way so mika can't see this thread:naughty: so then we can post the pics again :thumb_yello:

Do you really think so? I'm so worried about it, nothing is good enough!

yeah, reading the official mika bday gift thread is a good idea, all explanations are there and yes, you have to pm me to get my address and submit card. deadline date is end of may.

I SO agree, steph: mika will see all the booklet before the end of the month...:naughty: a mika bday card premiere :biggrin2: very wise of you to find out some strategy to prevent this. :thumb_yello:

hey

this is a card i made!!!! i havnt finnished it yet but i thaught i would put it up!!! ive still got 24 to put in the middle!!!

its a huge card its like..3 A4s put together...um ... i think you call it A2 or something!!!

card.jpg[/img]

cardlolllipops.jpg

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:biggrin2: :biggrin2: