MIKA please DON'T read this!!!(concerning birhtday present)

Droopsy

^^O, I like your card! It's very lovely! Nice job.:thumb_yello:

I bought some material today and now I have to start working, but I'm a bit worried cause I don't really have any manual crafts.:boxed: But I promise to do my best.:biggrin2:

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey

this is a card i made!!!! i havnt finnished it yet but i thaught i would put it up!!! ive still got 24 to put in the middle!!!

its a huge card its like..3 A4s put together...um ... i think you call it A2 or something!!!

card.jpg[/img]

cardlolllipops.jpg

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

it's very very good, lauren! but I don't remeber having given ya my address nor having added ya tot he list.. :blink: :blink:

I'm pm you.

3 times an A4 size..??? :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: i don't think I can bind that together with the others...

it's not too late honey. I posted about this in the official thread (top of this page, among sticky threads). :) I replied to your pm.

deadline is end of may, so nearly a month left. :thumb_yello:

OK, so here is something that I made...It's very childish, I know...

But I guess it's not OK, since 2 pages must be in white or something like that. I really have to come up with some good ideas, 'cause the time is running out.:shocked:

I think that's wise, robertina. esp. since we know he lurks here.. naughty mika.. he he he :biggrin2::wink2:

annabelle, the outside of the card should be blank, for us to bind the cards together! maybe if you turn it inside out..? :blink:

O, OK, Avoca...shame on me, I didn't read the rules!:mf_rosetinted:

So the color doesn't really matter, it can be any, but the outside must be blank and I can decorate only the inside, right?

I won't turn this one inside out, I'll make a new one.:wink2:

I've created mine (not sure created is the right word!!) - are we allowed to include our phone number and an invite to tea? Or would that be too forward? and is it allowed to be on card or does it have to be on paper?

Thanks

Cathi XX

I've created mine (not sure created is the right word!!) - are we allowed to include our phone number and an invite to tea? Or would that be too forward? and is it allowed to be on card or does it have to be on paper?

Thanks

Cathi XX

oh no, on a sheet, cards would be too thick when you have over a 100 of them to bind together.

Anyone know the cost of sending a thing like a card across to a different country..

Oh what does A4 for the size of the card mean

I'm sorry ... just not too bright with these kinds of things

yes, that's correct, thanks annabelle.

guys, can we post request of info and so on on the official bday card thread pls..? I struggle to keep track of all threads.. :boxed:

link's here

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3084

thx so much!

lauren, yes, that'd be MUCH too big.. sorry. which is a pity, cause your card is so beautiful.. I think I pm'ed ya: can ya pm me back, so we get the details sorted out? a really brilliant card, I'd love to add it to the project! :thumb_yello:

kjoshi, an A4 size sheet is a printer size sheet. you should fold it in 2. so it becomes half of a printer size sheet.

guys, can we post request of info and so on on the official bday card thread pls..? I struggle to keep track of all threads.. :boxed:

link's here

thx so much!

lauren, yes, that'd be MUCH too big.. sorry. which is a pity, cause your card is so beautiful.. I think I pm'ed ya: can ya pm me back, so we get the details sorted out? a really brilliant card, I'd love to add it to the project! :thumb_yello:

kjoshi, an A4 size sheet is a printer size sheet. you should fold it in 2. so it becomes half of a printer size sheet.

i did pm u back.... but i will again!!!!!:thumb_yello::biggrin2: :biggrin2:

link's here

thx so much!

yes please... this is meant to show your pics of the cards and stuff:thumb_yello:

(EDIT) IMPORTANT INFORMATION: PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU CAN FIND ALL INFO AND JOINING DETAILS FOR THE OFFICIAL MIKA BIRTHDAY CARD PROJECT HERE:

Official Mika's birthday present thread

PLEASE ALL INTERESTED MEMBERS GO TO THIS THREAD INSTEAD, SO THAT WE CAN KEEP THIS UNIFIED. THIS IS QUITE A HARD THING TO ORGANIZE (MIKA HAS A LOT OF FANS! ;)), SO PLEASE THINK OF THOSE WHO ARE GIVING THEIR TIME TO ORGANIZE THIS AND MAKE IT EASY FOR THEM! :)

THANKS A LOT!

THE ADMIN TEAM

i did pm u back.... but i will again!!!!!:thumb_yello::biggrin2: :biggrin2:

oh, never got it... oddness. my inbox must have gone haywire :boxed:

let's see if the pics can be kept hidden from we-know-who... before we post the whole booklet..? :fisch: