MIKA please DON'T read this!!!(concerning birhtday present)

Droopsy

okay, so I don't see any solution... But I'm gonna post my pic again anyway, I trust him to not read this thread :P + he isn't going to browse all these pages so lol

here's my card again:

cardtg9.png

you can post your pics again as well ;)

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Damn I feel like mine is really bad now! and i already sent it! oh well i hope he likes mine!!! i didnt say much i cant write small enough!! which was kinda sad because i had so much more to say to him! oh well!

Will post as soon as I can be sure mika cant see it!

GIRLS AND BOYS, I SPOKE TO MIKABLOG AND SHE SAID ME THERE'S NO WAY TO KEEP THIS THREAD SECRET FOR MIKA. SO IF YOU POST YOUR PICS HERE, THERE'S ACTUAL DANGER HE SEES THEM. THAT'S UP TO YOU.

I'd love for the cards/booklet to be secret for him (not that fact that we make it, but just how it'll actually look), so it'd be a surprise for him, but I cann forbird you to post pics. so you should make your own decision. maybe if you pm the cards pics to each other..? dunno, just an idea.. :blink:

I have a sketch for Mika's card... But I'm not sure if I dare to use that idea. :naughty: So I'm asking you what you think of it. Would it be rude to make a joke about Mika's grey undies? I mean: for his birthday God's sake! :blink::roftl: Would he understand? Would he ever forgive me? :shocked:

mikadrawing032rfl2.jpg

If you don't see the little text, on the package it says: "Custom made underpants for men. Color: Grey", and the big letter (which Mika fully ignores) is from The Queen. I'm not saying which Gueen it's from though. :naughty:

I will be adding more text if I'm going to use that idea...

okay, so I don't see any solution... But I'm gonna post my pic again anyway, I trust him to not read this thread :P + he isn't going to browse all these pages so lol

here's my card again:

cardtg9.png

you can post your pics again as well ;)

Oh, this is soooo awesome! I'm just thinking about giving up :blink:

NO, I'll give it a try....:wink2:

but hey, Droopsy, you know that Mika cannot sight-read :wink2: LOL

mikadrawing032rfl2.jpg

If you don't see the little text, on the package it says: "Custom made underpants for men. Color: Grey", and the big letter (which Mika fully ignores) is from The Queen. I'm not saying which Gueen it's from though.

bwahaa, that's soooo cool :roftl: I'm loving it!!!:naughty:

but hey, Droopsy, you know that Mika cannot sight-read :wink2: LOL

Lol that don't matter ;) i needed something to fill in the space so I used "bars" (don't know how to call it...) from the happy birthday song lol

Lol that don't matter ;) i needed something to fill in the space so I used "bars" (don't know how to call it...) from the happy birthday song lol

Your card is amazing!!

I love the Pooh Bear drawing!

Aaah everyone is so creative... I'm TOTALLY stuck for ideas :blink: lol

I have a sketch for Mika's card... But I'm not sure if I dare to use that idea. :naughty: So I'm asking you what you think of it. Would it be rude to make a joke about Mika's grey undies? I mean: for his birthday God's sake! :blink::roftl: Would he understand? Would he ever forgive me? :shocked:

mikadrawing032rfl2.jpg

If you don't see the little text, on the package it says: "Custom made underpants for men. Color: Grey", and the big letter (which Mika fully ignores) is from The Queen. I'm not saying which Gueen it's from though. :naughty:

That is just amazing! Use it!

mikadrawing032rfl2.jpg

Wow

defiinately use it Marrianne its Brilliant !!!

• 3 weeks later...