MIKA please DON'T read this!!!(concerning birhtday present)

Droopsy

WHOA!!! ALL OF YOU GUYS ARE SUCH GREAT ARTISTS!!!!! now i dont wanna post my card.... it'll look sucky and ugly next to all of your guyses masterpieces..... im jealous of your artistic abilities,:shocked::emot-sad:

did you guys just make a card, or write a letter?

my letter is like 4 pages long, :blink::wub2:

hehe..

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks too both of youuuu.

it might look pretty simple and boring but took me about 2-3 hoursss (because i really suck at vectoring, and it was my first time lol)

i don't think it looks simple and boring at all! i think it's really clever.

mine, however, wasn't super exciting and it took me FOREVERRR to do!

WHOA!!! ALL OF YOU GUYS ARE SUCH GREAT ARTISTS!!!!! now i dont wanna post my card.... it'll look sucky and ugly next to all of your guyses masterpieces..... im jealous of your artistic abilities,:shocked::emot-sad:

hehe..

yeah, i'm hesitant to post mine as well :bleh: i wish i could draw better!

i handwrote a little note on mine..originally i was going to write something much longer but then i changed my mind at the last minute!

hehe..

oh my gosh. i know what you mean!!! i made one by hand, and then i came on this thread and saw like everyone posting all these drawings of him and stuff.. and mine looked like it was made by a 8 year old, so i made it on the computer. lol

wait im confused...how are these cards getting to mika?

everyone's sending them to avoca and she's binding them together to eventually hand over to mika..see the birthday thread stickied at the top of the page :thumb_yello:

:jawdrop:

mine cost the exact same thing! hahaha

by the way, how long did it take for your cards to get there?

Mine too, I think. I know that it was $1.80-something.

It took mine two weeks and three days. :)

wow everyones cards are so good! mine is lousy, im ashamed to put it up!! its something ****ty i did in photoshop, cos i was in a rush, i did draw a cute little lion though?!! well at least mika will remeber mine for being the crappest card ever!!

I love your cards! :) I'm not sure if I dare to show you mine... I scanned it a moment ago and will send it to Avoca tomorrow. But... what if Mika lurks about here? :blink: I wouldn't want him to see my card this soon. :wink2:

I love your cards! :) I'm not sure if I dare to show you mine... I scanned it a moment ago and will send it to Avoca tomorrow. But... what if Mika lurks about here? :blink: I wouldn't want him to see my card this soon. :wink2:

DOH didnt think of that! now you mention it! might take it off

Everything shown here is just great! I'm sooo looking forward to see the pics of the whole project when it is done :thumb_yello:

Uneblieveable that it is still almost 3 months to go...everybody's so excited already. :biggrin2:

Yeah i just saw them on your card!!! Hahaaaa, HEMA! :roftl: :roftl:

YES!!! haha lol, I did a bit of shopping there before making the card too:roftl: also the colored paper right?? loolll hihihihi:naughty: that's so funny:biggrin2: