Questions about MIKA

Lolliepop_girl

I thought it would be a good idea to make a thread for people to ask questions to other fans who may know the answers if that makes sense.

It is basically for people who, like myself, are in a situation (Like a diferent country or something like that) where they can't get alot of MIKA news and stuff...

The best way to explain it is by doing it (I know that read really badly but please, bear with me:bleh: )

Here are my questions...

(I heard this from a friend) Is he a sock stuffer?

He's in Austrailia from the 1st to the 3rd of June, can anyone tell me where he's going to be, and what he'll be doing? (Concerts, interviews etc...)

Does he seriously speak Itallian?! (because if he does....):wub2:

Anyone who can answer or ask questions, post HERE.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it would be a good idea to make a thread for people to ask questions to other fans who may know the answers if that makes sense.

It is basically for people who, like myself, are in a situation (Like a diferent country or something like that) where they can't get alot of MIKA news and stuff...

The best way to explain it is by doing it (I know that read really badly but please, bear with me:bleh: )

Here are my questions...

(I heard this from a friend) Is he a sock stuffer?

He's in Austrailia from the 1st to the 3rd of June, can anyone tell me where he's going to be, and what he'll be doing? (Concerts, interviews etc...)

Does he seriously speak Itallian?! (because if he does....):wub2:

Anyone who can answer or ask questions, post HERE.

Hiyya LPG & WELCOME !!!:punk: RE: AUSTRALIA , the word is that he will be here between May 31st _ June 3rd. So far we know nothing more as far as what or where he will be or be doing !!!!! VERY FRUSTRATING !!!

We are just keeping our 'collective ear' to the ground for furthur info.

Google Mika in Australia & it will lead you to a few related websites. Also, there is a thread here called 'Tour Dates' which Sivan updates regularly (tho' right now she is away seeing Mika at a festival !!) Nothing new there re: Oz tho' .

Hope ya' have a great time here at MFC !!:biggrin2:

The mods have planned to make a FAQ MIKA section...

You can find the post about it on a sticky, above all the other posts in the Chat about Mika section...

No need to separate the 2 threads, cause they're basically about the same things...

And some of your questions may be there already...

The mods have planned to make a FAQ MIKA section...

You can find the post about it on a sticky, above all the other posts in the Chat about Mika section...

No need to separate the 2 threads, cause they're basically about the same things...

And some of your questions may be there already...

Thanks! :biggrin2: , you got there before me

Hiyya LPG & WELCOME !!!:punk: RE: AUSTRALIA , the word is that he will be here between May 31st _ June 3rd. So far we know nothing more as far as what or where he will be or be doing !!!!! VERY FRUSTRATING !!!

Google Mika in Australia & it will lead you to a few related websites. Also, there is a thread here called 'Tour Dates' which Sivan updates regularly (tho' right now she is away seeing Mika at a festival !!) Nothing new there re: Oz tho' .

Hope ya' have a great time here at MFC !!:biggrin2:

You can find infos about the gigs in the calendar too ! And when you want to ask a question about a gig, go to the calendar, and lick on the gig you want to talk about : it leads you directly to the thread about the gig... And maybe some have already talked about it !

Hiyya LPG & WELCOME !!! RE: AUSTRALIA , the word is that he will be here between May 31st _ June 3rd. So far we know nothing more as far as what or where he will be or be doing !!!!! VERY FRUSTRATING !!!

Hope ya' have a great time here at MFC !!

Thank's!

Here's one about Sivan, How many times has she(?) met Mika???