the TEA thread

Killer Queen

Oh yeah, tea...it's amazing...I drink tea mostly...everytime. I really love black tea, with lots and lots of lemon in the cup...yeah...the best drink! And then I also love those NESTEA drinks, they are tasty and handy if you are not at home and can't make a hot tea for yourself

By the way, did you know that when you drink green tea, you lose about 80 kcal at once?! Craziness!

black teah?:blink: never heard of it!:shocked:

and i looove NESTEA especially peach.. the lemon one is a bit wierd..

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love tea! The thing is, I'm quite particular about it. Almost anal. I mean I carry my tea with me most of the time. hehe..

Earl grey with a little lemon is a preference. Peach tea is also amazing.

I stopped drinking cabonated beverages so hot tea is about all I drink!

i'm a total tea freak:biggrin2:

my favourite has got to be apple tea, because i used to drink it a lot when i was a kid and then they stopprd making it and i was so frustrated that i couldn't find it anywhere, but a few months ago they started to sell the stuff in stores again and i was over the moon!:bleh:

i also love earl grey, peach tea, raspeberry tea, vanilla tea, green tea and winter tea- u know, the kind with cinnamon and all sorts of nice spices and fruit-yummy in chilly winter evenings

i love tea, it's my drug!!! i couldn't live without it and above all i couldn't study without it!!!! but i'm really particular about it: as i'm vanilla addicted i love vanilla tea :mf_lustslow: i like strange tastes... :blink:

oh and i forgot to say that i found a pretty strange type of tea recently- a mix of black tea, vanilla tea, african tea and pineapple- that is just great at keeping me awake. been a very hectic time for me in school and i had five days straight of going to bed past 3 in the morning and just a cup of the stuff did miracles! not only did i not feel tired or sleepy for an instant, but it also felt as if it calmed me down and helped me focus! great stuff, i'm telling you, and it tastes pretty cool too, exotic but nice

oh and i forgot to say that i found a pretty strange type of tea recently- a mix of black tea, vanilla tea, african tea and pineapple- that is just great at keeping me awake. been a very hectic time for me in school and i had five days straight of going to bed past 3 in the morning and just a cup of the stuff did miracles! not only did i not feel tired or sleepy for an instant, but it also felt as if it calmed me down and helped me focus! great stuff, i'm telling you, and it tastes pretty cool too, exotic but nice

oh i absolutely have to try it!!! for many reasons:

1-it has vanilla!:biggrin2:

2-i'm gonna have 7 exams in june! :chair:

3-if i want to that exams i have to be calm

4-i need to be focused if i want to follow all the lessons :hypo:

well the brand is called twinings and it's london based so you might find it in italy too:)

I did have a tea with Kava Kava in it once here that was very, very calming but they stopped selling it in the US. Guess it was too calming! You might be able to find it in other parts of the world though.

I sometimes think I fell out of the sky and am not related to the people I am with. No one else in my family will drink tea. Not even when they are ill. I couldn't survive without tea when I am sick. It helps to make you well!!! My youngest one, now she will listen to reason and she will sip some of my tea.

So it's been nice to be here with all of you tea lovers. :thumb_yello:

I like tea although I don't drink it regularly. I mainly need some when I have to write a term paper or prepare for exams as I always have to stay up veeeeery late at night (bad time management ;) ) and can't drink coffee. I prefer the Westminster Tea from the German ALDI (not very exclusive but tasty) with milk and sugar. My flatmate is half English and I don't think that she drinks anything else than tea. Her father once showed me how to "treat" your cup of the in an English way: you have to stir it 39 times against the clock if you are right-handed. Then the tea is supposed to be just perfect :roftl: . I was told off by him because I stirred too often :blink: . English people can be quite crazy :roftl: .

Cold rosehip and hibiscus tea is perfect for hot summer days. Very refreshing.

i'm a total tea freak:biggrin2:

my favourite has got to be apple tea, because i used to drink it a lot when i was a kid and then they stopprd making it and i was so frustrated that i couldn't find it anywhere, but a few months ago they started to sell the stuff in stores again and i was over the moon!:bleh:

i also love earl grey, peach tea, raspeberry tea, vanilla tea, green tea and winter tea- u know, the kind with cinnamon and all sorts of nice spices and fruit-yummy in chilly winter evenings

i really like to put slices of apple in my tea... you should try :thumb_yello:

i love tea, it's my drug!!! i couldn't live without it and above all i couldn't study without it!!!! but i'm really particular about it: as i'm vanilla addicted i love vanilla tea :mf_lustslow: i like strange tastes... :blink:

LOL

i know! today i only drank tea on like 1 in the afternoon and i delt i need it like crazy!:boxed:

i kept telling my friend on the art lesson that i must have tea now!! haha :roftl:

i have 8 exams this month!!