the TEA thread

Killer Queen

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rooibos tea for morning with no sugar and soya milk-the tiniest bit.

Camomile/pepermint/fruit(any flavour) in morning and late afternoon

Aveda tea before going to sleepy byes.

Earl Grey anywhere in between!!

I don't drink much coffee altho I like it after dinner especially dining out.

I live on water or diet lemonade mostly.

xx

At the moment I tend to drink fair trade tea, but my actual favourite is Assam, which I got into drinking when I worked at a motorway service station a few years back. They were doing a teas of the world promotion and I tried all of them and found that I really liked the Assam.

• 8 months later...

I live off of Irish Breakfast. I make a two bag cup in the morning. Then the rest of the days are single servings. 5 cups a day.

I heard that Mika is a little compulsive with his tea making but I wonder if he warms his cup first before steeping his tea?

I warm my cup up first then pour out that water and put in the bags with boiling hot water.

Also in the house chamolie (two bags per 6 ounces of water)

Peppermint, Indian Chai and Green tea various flavs.

My favourite is earl grey with lemon and honey

and also peppermint tea...

When I have a cold, I drink camomile tea with honey - it always helps...

PS: I hate tea with milk but that's understandable because in my country we never drink tea with milk... we are coffee (espresso) drinkers.:cool:

My favourite is earl grey with lemon and honey

and also peppermint tea...

When I have a cold, I drink camomile tea with honey - it always helps...

PS: I hate tea with milk but that's understandable because in my country we never drink tea with milk... we are coffee (espresso) drinkers.:cool:

Suzie equals crazy.....:wink2: chamomile *shudders* It always tasted like that cream you put on a sunburn to me.

I love peppermint tea for a sore throat or if I'm getting ready for bed. It's all about the occassion...but all you tea drinkers know what I mean..dessert...there are the fruity teas...like real apple cranberry tea..I love tea that has dried fruit that you can nibble on...

Oh and then if I'm trying to remember my childhood there's always....wow ok is this too in depth people? I'm acting crazy! I do have a collection of tea pots though...shaped like houses, animals, vegetables....love it.

405025415_978a9abb33.jpg?v=0

cinnamon apricot herbal tea with a side of gingerbread cookies anyone?:mf_lustslow:

Yes me !!:mf_lustslow: I drink this every morning and i feel much more better !:blush-anim-cl: but that it's not the only one I drink !

I also drink black tea which contains apple pieces cola nuts and sugar candy ,a other one is green tea with buiscuits orange and chocolate

Suzie equals crazy.....:wink2: chamomile *shudders* It always tasted like that cream you put on a sunburn to me.

"German Chamomile (Matricaria recutita), also spelled Camomile, is an annual plant of the sunflower family Asteraceae.

Other names include Wild Chamomile, Hungarian Chamomile, and Scented Mayweed.

German Chamomile is used medicinally against sore stomach, irritable bowel syndrome, and as a gentle sleep aid. It can be taken as an herbal tea, two teaspoons of dried flower per cup of tea."

..that's on wiki...

No mention that it is also used against sore throat...it must be only the Hungarian camomile then...:naughty: ...or perhaps all Hungarians are crazy:blink:

:biggrin2:

I am not hugely fussy with what brand I drink, but I do prefer Lipton and I dislike Dilmah!! At work, I order in Lipton tea (1000 bags at a time) just because it is my preference :naughty: those are the perks of being in charge of purchasing ;)

Naturally, any Mika fan would like Earl Grey and I am no different LOL