the TEA thread

Killer Queen

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I stopped drinking coffee not to long ago and since then i became to addicted. My favorites are Mint tea & Chai masala (it has so much flavors and really tasty).

Mnami, Vysocki teas (-:

I love nana tea too! But with fresh mint leaves, not from a pack.

I am not hugely fussy with what brand I drink, but I do prefer Lipton and I dislike Dilmah!! At work, I order in Lipton tea (1000 bags at a time) just because it is my preference :naughty: those are the perks of being in charge of purchasing ;)

Naturally, any Mika fan would like Earl Grey and I am no different LOL

Oh, is Earl Grey his favourite brand?!? I didn't know that...

I must try it then...:bleh:

• 3 months later...
whats your favorite tea?

im obsessed with tea..

LOL

yessss!!! yay! woo hoo! :biggrin2::biggrin2:

I have finally found a thread about tea!! ( I'm a little late though right! hehe)

so I love tea, just regular tea, anything really, and I like a tad of milk and some sugar!

:bleh:

yessss!!! yay! woo hoo! :biggrin2::biggrin2:

I have finally found a thread about tea!! ( I'm a little late though right! hehe)

so I love tea, just regular tea, anything really, and I like a tad of milk and some sugar!

:bleh:

wow this has been bumped from back in january lol! i like english breakfast!

OMG WE NEED A TEA SMILEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow this has been bumped from back in january lol! i like english breakfast!

OMG WE NEED A TEA SMILEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow that would be amazing!!! cool :biggrin2:

and me too , that tea is great!

HAHAHA I KNOW!!!!!!!!! all this talk about tea made me crave tea so i just made it lol!

hmm, me too, I feel like some tea, but I will make it in the morning!!! :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

have you heard of red rose tea? its a brand. I love the little animal fiqures from them, they say they are made it wade, england!

hmm, me too, I feel like some tea, but I will make it in the morning!!! :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

have you heard of red rose tea? its a brand. I love the little animal fiqures from them, they say they are made it wade, england!

no i havent i will get it next time i am in the super market! i need to get more any way i just used my last tea bag:sad:

ohhh guess what kinda tea i had today!!! indian chai! my mom knows an indian couople so today we went to their house and had an indian lunch and then got to try on saris!! then after we had indian tea/chai! it was strong but very good! the lady said that in india they usually don't make it that strong but add suger...still very good.:biggrin2:

(she also said they usually serve tea with biskets, either sweet or salty)

i'm so used to sweet iced tea...this whole hot tea is kinda still new to me. my mom only made me drink it once or twice when i had a sore throat, but southern americans drink it cold...

Tea...mmm

Love many kinds, mostly traditional ones though.

When i get it from a fast place, like starbucks, it's usually chai, because they suck at making others.

At home, i always have it with sugar (and sometimes milk). The few times i have had tea and honey, i have hated it. It has to be hot, but just cool enough so that it won't burn you in the beginning once everything is done sitting.

It makes sense to me anyways lol.

Happy tea-ing

:naughty::bleh:

Mmmmmm...I'm addicted to Twinings Earl Grey, myself. Half a teaspoon of sugar and milk...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...:drool:

I don't normally like herbal tea that much, I almost always have black, but I do like peppermint if it's good quality.

*goes and makes tea*

ohhh guess what kinda tea i had today!!! indian chai! my mom knows an indian couople so today we went to their house and had an indian lunch and then got to try on saris!! then after we had indian tea/chai! it was strong but very good! the lady said that in india they usually don't make it that strong but add suger...still very good.:biggrin2:

(she also said they usually serve tea with biskets, either sweet or salty)

i'm so used to sweet iced tea...this whole hot tea is kinda still new to me. my mom only made me drink it once or twice when i had a sore throat, but southern americans drink it cold...

I LOOOOVE CHAI TEA!

A day or two ago, I tried Earl Grey for the first time and LOVE IT. I take my tea straight, no sweetner or milk.

Really? Wow. That's craaaazy :naughty: I can't live without sugar and milk in my tea haha