the TEA thread

Killer Queen

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OOOO YAY! Resurrected thread :D

I like green tea, peppermint, and chamomile. A day or two ago, I tried Earl Grey for the first time and LOVE IT. I take my tea straight, no sweetner or milk. If I have honey available, I'll have a drizzle in my tea, but mostly, I drink it straight.

I'm lazy, so I use tea bags. I've had loose leaf and agree that it's superior, but tea bags aren't awful and the clean up is so much easier. I say it's a fair trade.

i have never had loose tea leaves i always use tea bags... we were about to get loose tea from this tea store in the mall called java tea or something because my dad wasnt allowed to have coffee because of high heart rate or something so my dad needed a new obsession and it was sooo expensive!!!!!!!! it was like 60 dollars for half a pound!

I found a new herbal tea, it is good hot but really good cold, great with summer coming.

Twinings Black Currant with Tahitian Vanilla and ginseng.

Fruity but doesn't insist upon itself.

Here is the desciption from the website:

Blackcurrant, Ginseng & Vanilla

A refreshing drink with a lively taste. The ancient Chinese herb of Ginseng is reputed to act as a natural pick-me-up, whilst vanilla pods and a blackcurrant flavour give this infusion a delightfully fresh flavour.

I like English Breakfast Tea, The Twinings Brand.. That's like the only one I've tried haha. I want to experience more tea tastes though.. Some random Mango Cinammon Grapefruit flavors or something like that :naughty:

I tried Jasmine tea not too long ago, and it pretty much tasted exactly like flowers in my mouth. I think i like it! lol Try it though, it's different- but in a good way!

I like the flavor of tea :)

Green tea is like drinking a hot summer breeze on a day when the scent of the leaves and grass are heavy on the air. Peppermint is like drinking the air that rises from a sheet of ice when you blow your hot breath onto it. Chamomile is like drinking a warm spring breeze that's thick with the scent of apple blossoms. In the autumn, there are old farm buildings full of warm air that smells of dry wood, oranges, and the parts of plants that got left behind and dried up after the harvest. Earl Grey takes me back to the farm in autumn.

Honey makes a nice addition once in awhile, but those flavors stand on their own :)

Wow, that's really poetic! Do you write?

Green tea is like drinking a hot summer breeze on a day when the scent of the leaves and grass are heavy on the air. Peppermint is like drinking the air that rises from a sheet of ice when you blow your hot breath onto it. Chamomile is like drinking a warm spring breeze that's thick with the scent of apple blossoms. In the autumn, there are old farm buildings full of warm air that smells of dry wood, oranges, and the parts of plants that got left behind and dried up after the harvest. Earl Grey takes me back to the farm in autumn.

Honey makes a nice addition once in awhile, but those flavors stand on their own :)

Descriptive enough that I need to take an allergy pill :wink2:

i even have a photo of it in my photobucket account englishbreakfast.jpg lol! wow i am a loser!loser.jpg

I`ll be a bit personal now.. Once I wrote a little poem exactly on this tea pack.. it was in my favourite Jerusalem cafe Nocturno in 2001 (!) and I found it now (!).. it`s a little non-sense but very nostalgic for me. It goes like this:

"Throw away desires like heavy rings with red stones shining like blood drops and falling in spring to the greedy mouth of mother earth sweating.."

I was probably a little drunk (-:

Wow, I see that tea really inspires you!

What about these? They are called heavy morning (-:

morning1.gifmorning2.gif

Well, mornings are not easy!

But a cup of tea makes all the difference.:wink2:

Would you like a cup of tea?

3945809658a6194103446m.jpg

Yes please, if I can trust you to do it properly!:biggrin2: