the TEA thread

Killer Queen

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

omfg i just totally freaked out because for a second i thought we just got tea smileys! and yesterday i totally said we need tea smileys lol!

Oh, let's put tea smileys on the wishing list!:biggrin2:

I'm sure they would be really useful!:wink2:

I really like what you wrote about the red Twinings tea bag! There is nothing wrong with drunken writing. :punk:

Thanks (-:

BBTW, I have that Mika pic in my locker and it brightens my mornings with my tea in my hand. :)

Good idea! You have good company at your breakfast.

Well, mornings are not easy!

But a cup of tea makes all the difference.:wink2:

Yes please, if I can trust you to do it properly!:biggrin2:

True true.

Sure, the most proper way ever. And the tea exactly to the right level in the cup (-:

i like tea alot especially earl grey and green tea. but i don't drink it much when it's hot outside .

have you ever drunk so much tea that it made you feel drunk ? i did :biggrin2:when you don't eat and only drink tea you can feel a bit weird :biggrin2:

omfg i just totally freaked out because for a second i thought we just got tea smileys! and yesterday i totally said we need tea smileys lol!

Oh' date=' let's put tea smileys on the wishing list!:biggrin2:

I'm sure they would be really useful!:wink2:[/quote']

If we can have a chicken or an apple smilie why not a tea smilie?

have you ever drunk so much tea that it made you feel drunk ? i did :biggrin2:when you don't eat and only drink tea you can feel a bit weird :biggrin2:

No, but I`ll try it. Which kind of tea do you recomend? Should I pour some rum into it? (-:

i like tea alot especially earl grey and green tea. but i don't drink it much when it's hot outside .

really?!:naughty: I never tried that, I might to see what happens sometime...though its too hot for tea right now.

You're right about that. If tea is the only thing you're eating or drinking (you don't eat tea, but I mean when you're not eating anything but you only drink tea....) you might feel weird. I have had that more than once. And no need to put rum into it:roftl:

I like tea, I'm a tea-addict. I drink at least 1,5liter a day. I start with Earl grey or another tea without fruits or something like that. After that I take some fruity teas, I love lemontea, orangetea, green tea with lemon and fruits of the south. In summer it's mostly lemontea for me, but in the evening I'm drinking cinnamontea, that's my all time favourite. And besides of thoese I love herbaltea too:punk:

Here you go, girls:

tea_with_mint.jpg

Thank you!:biggrin2:

I've not been having very nice tea lately, I keep getting it a bit wrong somehow, I think its the milk:(

or maybe I should switch brands.......tea is such a neccasssary part of life:naughty:

Why don't you try it without the milk?:wink2:

Sure, the most proper way ever. And the tea exactly to the right level in the cup (-:

And the cup at the exact spot on the table!:naughty:

If we can have a chicken or an apple smilie why not a tea smilie?

I would love it!:wub2:

No, but I`ll try it. Which kind of tea do you recomend? Should I pour some rum into it? (-:

Oh no, don't you try, that's cheating!:biggrin2:

:pbjt:

You're right about that. If tea is the only thing you're eating or drinking (you don't eat tea, but I mean when you're not eating anything but you only drink tea....) you might feel weird. I have had that more than once. And no need to put rum into it:roftl:

I like tea, I'm a tea-addict. I drink at least 1,5liter a day. I start with Earl grey or another tea without fruits or something like that. After that I take some fruity teas, I love lemontea, orangetea, green tea with lemon and fruits of the south. In summer it's mostly lemontea for me, but in the evening I'm drinking cinnamontea, that's my all time favourite. And besides of thoese I love herbaltea too:punk:

haahhah yes you don't need any rum. i told my college once about this and we drunk alot of tea during work (we had nothing else to do ) and i felt the effect again . we had alot of fun :biggrin2: i like cinnamon tea too but i only drink that in the winter.

have you ever tried white tea , i like that too

..but in the evening I'm drinking cinnamontea, that's my all time favourite.

I don`t like cinnamon tea. I don`t know why, it`s not exactly because its taste or smell. I guess it reminds me something from childhood though I don`t know what..

And the cup at the exact spot on the table!:naughty:

How else? (-:

have you ever tried white tea , i like that too

Yes, I like it.

yummy!

..can't take tea, gotta wake up early tomorrow :bored:

I'm drinking a sweet/sour hybiscus infusion:thumb_yello:

sweek7.jpg

96kig1.jpg

...lovely color!:mf_lustslow: :vampire:

So... this is what you start your mornings with....

Hm, guess it explains a thing or two...:naughty:

:roftl:

for a basic earl grey is tetley the best brand or not?

jasmine tea smells so good and its so beautiful with the white flowers

i rarerly buy tea in teabags except hibiscus, i love the color between red and purple

I personally like Twining's Earl Grey the best, but then again I haven't tried Tetley's in ages.

Oh, tea! I love it, and drink it almost every day!

Chai tea is amazing, and lately I really love making black tea of some sort (English Breakfast or whatnot) and then adding a little warm vanilla soymilk and honey. Really good.

I also really like this Vanilla Red Tea they have at the cafe in the bookstore where I work. It's so amazing--and a really vibrant color!