Mika announces art exhibition

dcdeb

ah yes! I'm so glad i live in london :naughty: we better get free souvenirs and stuff cant wait to go...may even go 3 days in a row hehe... its a shame he won't be able to be there but i guess his art is the closest thing i will have to him so far...:punk:

and if they do give out free posters and stuff i'm gonna jack them all!! mwahahaha *attempts doing evil laugh*

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ah yes! I'm so glad i live in london :naughty: we better get free souvenirs and stuff cant wait to go...may even go 3 days in a row hehe... its a shame he won't be able to be there but i guess his art is the closest thing i will have to him so far...:punk:

and if they do give out free posters and stuff i'm gonna jack them all!! mwahahaha *attempts doing evil laugh*

U will have to post pics of them if u do get free posters:thumb_yello:

Excellent!

Wow is there nothing he can't do. Singer, songwriter, producer, artist, DJ. I'll defintely be going to that, that should be a good week what with Somerset House as well.

Hmmm i want to go but i think it would be a bit mad of me to get the train to london then back home again only to have to do it again a few days later for somerset house :boxed:

...OMG! :shocked:

What a big idea!!!

I'm sad...I cannot be there...I hope to be in that areas in august...

if they give out any free stuff (related to mika of course) i will get u some!! :thumb_yello: