2007 - Mika's concert in Milano on TV for you all!!

Mirtilla

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, it was wonderful....I'm so glad I came in when I did, even if I missed some, I'm grateful to have seen what I saw. Happy happy.... He's such a happy influence... I wake up hearing his music in my head most days. This morning it I heard "Cover of the Rolling Stone" by Dr. Hook, but I think it was just 'cause I wanna see Mika on the cover of the Rolling Stone magazine. IT WILL HAPPEN. Ohhhhhhh it was so fun to watch that. I'm babbling now. Babbling...like a little girl....just a happy little girl.

Thank you to all that made this afternoon possible. Thanks to Italy, and all you lovely Italians. XOXO

Thanks to cath or kath whomever gave me the link to get on. And thank you God that my husband was still at work so I could watch this in peace and quiet. XOXOXO

Lol please neither am i :roftl: I thought it was his song but was told otherwise, it sounded ok, have to have a better listen...

please let us know the result of the research :mf_rosetinted:

sou is trying too but her connection broke half way thou i think jen jen but not sure mayb wrong im crap with names ...... sorry..... i know sou has up to billy brown.:wink2:

okey thanx Tia

I'd love to but I'm completely broke *cries*. Do you have an empty corner in you suitcase for me?

I like the idea with him in my bed and so on though. :wub2:

No :doh: can only bring hand luggage :boxed: Also had an urge to see Mr. Hudson & The Library again and the only plane to Manchester I could afford leaves less than an hour after I arrive in London :doh: I'll see if I can catch him in London and send him...if I can find a really large envelope :blink:

Oh I didn't know that anyone of you could see it!!!

I was so excited! I bounced all the time, my mother was falling from the chair for too laughing :naughty:

BUT...I recorded it from tv on vhs and on pc.......but on pc it made error!!!

:crybaby:

It goes a bit faster a bit slower...like 'IcanbebrownIcanbeblue...I...ca...n...b...e...v ioletskyIcan be...

:crybaby:

Does anyone recorded it??? I want it on DVD! :sad:

No :doh: can only bring hand luggage :boxed: Also had an urge to see Mr. Hudson & The Library again and the only plane to Manchester I could afford leaves less than an hour after I arrive in London :doh: I'll see if I can catch him in London and send him...if I can find a really large envelope :blink:

You can take me by the hand than I'll be your hand luggage :naughty: . I have huuuuuuuuge envelopes. I can send you one...

Guys i'm sorry i couldn't help you, but both me and robertina had troubles with our dsl...i hope you all could see that!

AMAZING!!!!

IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!

i'm speechless!:mf_lustslow:

Have you seen how she looks at him?!?!?

yeah, we all noticed that!:sneaky2:

I think Robertina and Mirtilla???!

yes, it was my big face....bleah!:puke:

yes, it was my big face....bleah!:puke:

Yes, for me I worked well, no problems.....

THANK YOU once again so much for telling us about this concert!!! You guys rock! :punk:

Well, I glad I remembered right and didn't point out somebody wrong!

:thumb_yello:

hi everybody, so i come to pc now *kicked hubby away from pc, as he was playing videogames*

I watched the concert on TV (aside live in milan LOL): I have to say overall I was disappointed of it. the first part recording was recorded very good, lots of close ups of our boy and generally a good way of presenting the songs. then as the concert went on, it got SO disappointing!

cameraman was obviously in love with cherisse, as he was on her all the time! I love cherisse, but my god, what about mika.. :blink:

I hadn't realised how many were we there.. wow.. it was huuuge and it was fully packed

thanks goodness, you can hardly see me, only 10 seconds or so (phewww, I wasn't really at my best that eve LOL), but you can see mirtilla a few times. and then the vj says smt like there was a mum with kids and that would obviously be robertina

and then o.c. "from my best side, darling" (vj).. my hubby rightly pointed out how she felt SHE was the star. her little useless introductions to the songs and her silly interview to mika..

the pizza part was cute, he was so adorable and told about when he served as a waiter in london.. LOL but the part where she interviewed him like in school..? that was pathetic!! :thumbdown: insulting at some point, when he sarcastically joked about dislexic pupils.. what a shame. :sneaky2:

I LOOOOVED what he said over lebanon: I have a friend who's lebanese, a musician even (not successful sadly, though good), I told robertina and the girls about him at the gig. and he said me the same things about lebanon: he recently went back for a month and what it's to point out is the wish and the need to live normally and enjoy life, esp. among the young people.. how touchy..

then o.c. this interesting conversation all fell apart during the interview, as mika said "just when it was getting deep"..

it was nevertheless emotional to see all the gig again. :wub2:

wasn't too keen on the sound recording: didn't give justice to his voice, esp. the 1st part of the gig. as the filming got worse, the sound quality got better towards the end.

what as shame: they didn't record, or broadcast at least, "over my shoulder" !!! :sneaky2: horror, that was amazing live guys!!! incredible!! plain scandal!

I had hoped to see the recording of the moment when the people who won the contest went to meet him, delivering him our necklace, but nope :boxed: well, a girl can dream, can't she?

oh, I apologise I haven't read the whole thread, I come to the internet now. if there's been some recording problems, I have the gig on VHS, I can reverse it on dvd. quality may not be the best, but it's an option :mf_rosetinted:

he did a cyndi lauper cover while he was making pizza, it was playing in the background

Ah thanks, I didn't recognise it! Do you know which song it was?

Unfortunately I missed the end of the concert, duty called... Ã am back now but the concert is over. I hope anyone managed to record it!