2007 - Mika's concert in Milano on TV for you all!!

Mirtilla

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol kata u show off!!! And iv only got leeds!!!!!:bleh:

I've sold my tv and I'll still be in debt for the next decade :blink: But it's worth it mwahahaha :naughty::mf_rosetinted: Wish we could all go to all gigs though :blush-anim-cl: He should really do a concert for the fanclub, so we could all expearience it together :wub2:

I've sold my tv and I'll still be in debt for the next decade :blink: But it's worth it mwahahaha :naughty::mf_rosetinted: Wish we could all go to all gigs though :blush-anim-cl: He should really do a concert for the fanclub, so we could all expearience it together :wub2:

He should, but how?

That's a fantastic idea, Kata!!! :biggrin2:

I wish he'd do it! :thumb_yello:

:mf_lustslow: OMGGGG!!! It would be the most wonderful thing could happen in my life! :mf_lustslow:

Let's start daydreaming.......where??

Not in england! They're already lucky enough! :sneaky2:

Lol :roftl:

i know Jeyjen is uploading the concert now in a site where you all can download it!!!!!

be happy!!!!

oh yessssssss girls!!! :thumb_yello: but the files are big so you have to be patient!! and i have to tell a big,HUGE, ENORMOUS thank you to sou and babspanky for helpin me!

thank you girls! love ya! :huglove:

:mf_lustslow: OMGGGG!!! It would be the most wonderful thing could happen in my life! :mf_lustslow:

Let's start daydreaming.......where??

Not in england! They're already lucky enough! :sneaky2:

Lol :roftl:

im already daydreaming ...wayyy ahead of you :naughty: :naughty:

my internet connection crashed during concert, luckily i could watch it on my TV!! but i could not post any comment on it....

i'm sure any of you enjoyed it so much, the boy is always stunning in his simplicity when he' s out of the stage and amazing for his powerfull energetic animal presence on stage.

i lived all those emotions again and my heart cannot stop bumping fast....

i'm tempted to watch it again....

tootch, could you see it? i'm sorry i could not help you!! do you understand me when i speak about those shaking skinny hips? did you see them???

and, do you notice a difference between koko and this concert? he's grown, the boy, so much!!!!

oh yessssssss girls!!! :thumb_yello: but the files are big so you have to be patient!! and i have to tell a big,HUGE, ENORMOUS thank you to sou and babspanky for helpin me!

thanks jeyjen, you saved my day!!! i couldn't fancy myself dealing with such devilish technologies!

Euhm drag a piano somewhere and invite us? :mf_rosetinted:

That might not be too difficult. We aren't even 4000 people in here. That's not too much. It just becomes a bit dangerous as we all want to be as close as possible to him. But a concert only for us would be fun. And afterwards he can invite us for a drink :naughty: . We need to finde one huuuuuuuuge table.

Thankyou JeyJen Babs and Sou :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

i can be patient dont worry :biggrin2:

i agree with avoca on saying Stuck in the middle is absolutely great live!! i just love it!!!

and so love today: i so love the slow intro he does, isn't it great?????

i'd stay here talking about that all the night..!!

oh guys, it was so amazing reliving that night...unfortunately i missed the first part cause a friend called me and kept talking and talking and talking:sneaky2: but i'm gonna go upstairs now to watch it on vhs! god bless video-recorder! LOL:roftl:

my internet connection crashed during concert, luckily i could watch it on my TV!! but i could not post any comment on it....

i'm sure any of you enjoyed it so much, the boy is always stunning in his simplicity when he' s out of the stage and amazing for his powerfull energetic animal presence on stage.

i lived all those emotions again and my heart cannot stop bumping fast....

i'm tempted to watch it again....

tootch, could you see it? i'm sorry i could not help you!! do you understand me when i speak about those shaking skinny hips? did you see them???

and, do you notice a difference between koko and this concert? he's grown, the boy, so much!!!!

yes robertina!

i got your myspace email too - sent you one back -

but you must have gotten cut off that too?....

OMG!:wub2:

i was gasping for air when i saw him wiggle his bum - i thought he was going to shake those braces right off!!!!:roftl: :roftl:

ok guys! this the link for the very first part! the other links will come later or even tomorrow!cos the files are big and it takes ages to upload! be patient! :thumb_yello:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9g3t6j

and this the second one http://www.sendspace.com/file/glkra8

sorry but i think there'll be a lot of links...i couldn't do in another way! sorry again!