2007 - Mika's concert in Milano on TV for you all!!

Mirtilla

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok guys! this the link for the very first part! the other links will come later or even tomorrow!cos the files are big and it takes ages to upload! be patient! :thumb_yello:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9g3t6j

and this the second one http://www.sendspace.com/file/glkra8

sorry but i think there'll be a lot of links...i couldn't do in another way! sorry again!

I LOVE YOU JEN!!!!

anch'io sono italiana ma vivo a Los Angeles, vado a vedere Mika l'8 giugno a Hollywood, tu sei stata a Milano , hai qualche suggerimento? Come fare per avere un autografo , per esempio? Ti ringrazio tanto, Tiziana

did you notice that when mika introduces his band the subtitles say "Luke Jimmy"??:blink: Luke Jimmy???????????:sneaky2:

oh my goodness.. hadn't noticed that... bwahhahahaahaha :roftl::naughty:

was it again "from my best side, darlin"..? gosh, she's hopeless... :thumbdown:

anch'io sono italiana ma vivo a Los Angeles, vado a vedere Mika l'8 giugno a Hollywood, tu sei stata a Milano , hai qualche suggerimento? Come fare per avere un autografo , per esempio? Ti ringrazio tanto, Tiziana

english, pleaaaaaase!!! LA, wow!!!

i'm italian too and i was there with Mirtilla....

you'd better ask your neighbour SIVAN, she definitely gets fa better results than we did!!!!! oh, envy, what a nasty thing! :biggrin2:

ciao bella! ...tavolo numero 22!!!!!

I've been in bed with flu these last coupla days, but that didn't prevent me to watch the broadcast... what a treat!!! I was really surprised they kept almost the whole concert!

Valeria's comments during the show were repetitive, annoying and awfully inaccurate... her interaction with Mika wasn't entirely awful, but I guess it was once again his savoir-faire.

ok, NOW I am officially depressed.. :tears:

as I posted in this thread I watched the gig again from TV last night and recorded it on my VCR. the bloody thing apparently didn't do it right as sound's perfect and the screena ll black

the kids have been psyched to watch the gig all day and finally when we get around to it now, it doesn't work. :shocked:

plus I go and try to d/l the files jen most kindly uploaded for us, but I cannot: free server is too busy all the time.. *cries*

sigh :boxed:

ok guys! this the link for the very first part! the other links will come later or even tomorrow!cos the files are big and it takes ages to upload! be patient! :thumb_yello:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9g3t6j

and this the second one http://www.sendspace.com/file/glkra8

sorry but i think there'll be a lot of links...i couldn't do in another way! sorry again!

JeyJen i think i love you :shocked:

ciao cara!!!:wink2:

so guys!! i'm finishin to upload the files! i heard that some of you can't download them cos the server is too busy! :thumbdown: hope the situation will go better! btw,you'll find all the links in the part dedicated to the members...youtube,tv...that part! :wink2:

so guys!! i'm finishin to upload the files! i heard that some of you can't download them cos the server is too busy! :thumbdown: hope the situation will go better! btw,you'll find all the links in the part dedicated to the members...youtube,tv...that part! :wink2:

Mille grazie!!!!! :italia:

Hi titty!! you live in LA?? you lucky girl!! well, LA is too hot for me, but i so wish i lived in usa..

well, it seems that in US gigs it's quite easier to stop him for an autograph, at least that's what i think. you don't need to make such great things, just be patient and wait him when the gig's over :wink2: he's always nice and kind!:wub2:

Avoca, the mistake about Luke's surname wasn't Valeria's fault: it was just the subtitles..can't still believe it, Luke Jimmy!:sneaky2: